Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

What's your cover photo?

I dont know from what it is, but I find it in some Facebook Publication and I really love it, I like a big ton the 8-bit landscapes and this one is one of my fav! Maybe some day I shall change my cover, but for now, this one is quite special.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

My cover photo is a content-aware scale photo of @Bashe with an overlay of the logo of the greatest cable company on the planet

An extremely fuzzy image of the de Vigenere cipher.

the greatest cable company on the planet

Is that sarcasm? I can't tell

Username origins

First I had jplstatic over a decade ago, which was Jerry Paul Lehr then "Static" because I wanted to make music

After making music for a mod I never made called Visions of Levir, I called myself Levir

then Lokust, and Lokust Sun were the first new titles for Otherworldly before I just called it that. All these games are still the same game I never made

A random night time landscape with a lake in a mountaneous area. I was originally looking for something game related but didn't manage to find anything satisfying, then looked for something either infernal or post apocalyptic, nothing again, and finally settled down for something basic which looks really nice as a cover imo.

I took it from this thread below and yes, this is my map. 
bTisM3b.png

A screenshot of a custom map from what seemed to be a Beast mod I found while googling for something related to Blood.

Tried a few things before but none were satisfying. This one is, nice sight with the gargoyle on the frozen roof.

Mine is a screenshot of one of my maps from Darkmoon

Spoiler

coverphoto.jpg.e595eadf93b3536586c731da7

It hasn't been released yet, but i really like how this area looks

18 hours ago, DMPhobos said:

Hide contents

but i really like how this area looks

And so do I, but I think it'd be even better if you could reposition the cover so that a bigger portion of that beautiful sky can be seen.

2 hours ago, Agent6 said:

And so do I, but I think it'd be even better if you could reposition the cover so that a bigger portion of that beautiful sky can be seen.

Well i positioned it the way it is because i wanted to have the architecture front and center without expanding the photo on my profile, too bad it only expands down and doesn't show the full picture