Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

a third world view

over the last 10 years many things have bothered me about american and several other cultures. now dont get me wrong i love this country and ALL countries and cultures have flaws. however being born in a country that was soviet controled i didnt see much differnce in some ways. though i was a child and understood little i did undrestand more than many americans who had never seen life in soviet countries other than what the governemt or news showed them. yes it was true that political opposition was deadly and free speech was not allowed. however it was not as horrid as many thought and the horrors we did face where different. it was not all military marches, nukes, killings and wars. i lived in souther albania for about 7 years. it was quite and not much went on. other than the communist makeing america/england look bad. well this is only some of my background and now let me get to my topic.

This last week as showed me quite a few things about our culture. I am not a social person very much because i think differently than many other do here. i dont thing that just cause i am american i can do what ever i want. I worked a a trap shoot for 10 days stright, infact i worked and the worlds largest trap line and something that is like the superbowl of the sport. strangly it was very low key and the conditions somewhat reminded me of home, but not the people. i worked in a squad of 10 people 3 girls and 7 guys. at first they all seem nice and normal but i dont like what is 'normal' for them. They were bringing drugs to work and useing them, selling them and trading them. not just pot, stuff like ecstacy, coke, meth, and LSD. Also to metion this job is dangerous! you work in a small pillbox like structure with little room and vetilation(normaly it is not a danger but with agitation and abnormal human behavior it can be a tomb) next there is a machine that has a lager heavy steel arm(tosses skeets) this thing has killed a few people and broken many many arms, legs, hands, fingeres, ribs, and other bones also people have lost eyes and many have lost teeth from it. if u do the job right you are really in very little danger. however useing drugs, or even drinking would be a serious hazard. strangly no one was even at all drinking! and they sold beer there too, hell if i was a year older i would have bought a few. plus all the kids excpet me and 2 others where 21+. one kid always talked about getting high and useing hard stuff. infact 2 days later he did, in the traphouse he used meth and some pills( pain and SSRI's) this kid was freaking out and such. He was lucky the drugs did not kill him let alone the trap arm! on top of that the kid had already had brain damage, he couldn't walk well and speech was difficult. I reported him and the two dealers to the secruity, the security said they had bigger problems and didn't care, so i reported the security, 2 dealers and the kid to the police. with in an hour all where arrested. the two dealers both are facing 10+ years because it is their second charge and they had large amounts on them and in their cars. the other kid may be placed into a metal institution and rehab do to his brain damage and the number of other unused drugs he had in his car. the security guards are facing 6 moths to 5 years for a few things inculding failer to uphold law, bribery and sexual harrassment, brought up after arrest. I was also awarded $500 for this and what i did was kept very secret. now there and 8 left in the squad. all but 1 girl and 1 guy talked about drugs and what they used the night before, many even carried them on them. to make a long stroy short i turned in 2 more for having drugs( they face rehab, 6 months to 2 years fines and community service because it was first offense)
why would i rat? one reason, drug dealers piss me off and are the lowest of people next to rapeist. They make money off of human sufferning and death. drugs are not all as great as they seem. they DONT open your mind they close and coruppt it. also think of the people who died getting that drug to your hands. thrid world countries( similar to my home) suffer because cartels force people to ship drugs across borders or between safe zones. makeing drugs leagal would make things worse, now we would have a bunch of druged up morons running around. death, human mutation and accidents would go throught the roof. child abuse, theft, common ignorance, domestic violence, violence in general and other major proplems would also increase. drug dealers dont care about people and they aint doing it to feed a family, its greed that drives them. my problems is that drug abuse and dealing are seen as ok and even looked upto. Only one drug is not proven to be physicaly addictive and that is pot( but that dont make it ok) all others are addictive to all humans, but there are diffent points at which a person is hooked. drugs corupt who we are and shift who we are. drugs are not a good part of life and only back you see life through blind eyes. in the end the user is a slave to a terrible master and will never recover from the wounds, nor will the people they have affected in their desire to get high. i know some of u love drugs and i warn u wake up and see what they really are, dont close your self but free your mind from slavery. do throw it away for a few moments of pleasure. it is not just about you and your body, what you do affects us all.
i know this sad story all to well i have watch innocent suffer, users die and dealers kill. i hate it more than you could ever understand.

hey i tried to seperate it into paragrphs, oh well. i am still working on it, getting better at least. anyway at least it was not written like esco or every other word horrible mis spelled

Heh, well, I can see your English is improving but here is a tip. Write your post, copy it, paste it in word, run the spellchecker on it, correct your mistakes THEN post :)

bigbadgangsta said:
Heh, well, I can see your English is improving but here is a tip. Write your post, copy it, paste it in word, run the spellchecker on it, correct your mistakes THEN post :)

I've been doing that ever since I got here. It's not perfect though.

Linguica said:

PARAGRAPHS MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down Ling :)

Okay...BACK ON TOPIC.

Anyway, I personaly have nothing against drug dealers. I mean, if someone wants to fuck up their life, then so be it.

And all the killing that goes on is really the fault of governments and not individuals. The fucking U.S. won't legalise these drugs (which would get rid of a lot of problems) because it wants a certain edge in political deals. If they allow certain cartels to ship in drugs to the country in exchange for the cartels keeping their governments around or taking their governmants down (whichever is more advantageous at the moment). If they legalised drugs, they'd lose a valuble dealing piece which helps them keep their puppet governments in South and Central America. See? Its all politics.

So to Hell with all those who are killed in the process, they are just there fueling the corruption of the modern day governments anyway.