Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sonic Clang

A new Sonic Clang song :)

Hey everyone! I know it's been forEVER since I remade the Doom music (like 10 years, I feel old). I don't know if anyone out there still remembers my remakes, my team's mod, or who the heck I am (I had to re-register here because I can't remember my old login!). Either way, I wanted to let you know that I just released a very Doom-inspired original song named "Demon Slayer" :D I'm super excited about it and I think everyone here will really enjoy it.

Oh, and by the way, Stemage did the guitar solo! He's the guy behind Metroid Metal. This song represents the collaboration of two dudes from the game music world! It was so cool working with him on this.

Edited by Sonic Clang

I have your Doom remakes saved into the music in my car.  They are a part of my regular driving jams.

Very nice.  Been a fan of you guys' work since college, good to see the two of you collaborating.  Got any more music planned, or are you gonna just kinda wing it?

Thanks! I've also been a fan of Stemage for many years.

I'm definitely planning on recording more music. I'm planning on alternating between covers and originals. I'm also going to make some how-to videos, like how I record drums, guitar, and how I mix. I've been away long enough. Time to get back into it :) 

Is it flattering or bad that I keep confusing you with Sonic Mayhem? I seem to always think Sonic Clang did Quake 2's soundtrack. Either way, great to see some new stuff!

Very flattering, for me of course :) but I wouldn't want to take any credit away from those guys. That Quake 2 soundtrack is AMAZING. That was the moment I realized I wanted to make music for games. But funny enough, my name was never meant to be similar to theirs. It was a nickname that evolved over the course of a couple of years in my early 20's and stuck.

I'm thinking of covering one of the songs from the Quake 2 soundtrack, actually. I'm taking requests.