Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Got another version of my mod done - this time moved across to Zandronum, so it should allow for proper multiplayer, but could do with some testing, especially for mp which is difficult to test for. 26 weapons, a driveable car, and the need to eat and drink etc.  It still has a fair whack of bugs which I'm working through, but the more I'm aware of the more I can fix.

Downloads are at https://doomz.co.uk/ and there is a full installer with freedoom wad, or a pk3 for use with the most recent zandronum DEV version from zandronum.com. This needs to be run in opengl mode.

Any feedback welcome - thanks!

Nice! This looks great. I'd love to test with you. Send me a message.

That car is too cool. Great tunes.

Why not just have a standalone version without FreeDoom? The same goes for having it ready for /idgames/ upload when the time comes?

Oh, you mean do it as an iwad? Yea, good call - I just haven't done that before, and currently there are textures and sounds etc that are referencing the doom/ freedoom iwads. That's definitely something that I can sort for future tho. Would make it smaller than including that whole extra wad etc, thx

As a PWAD, specifically. You just need replacement stuff but pretty certain it can be multi-game somehow.