Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kinsie

Damn, damn and thrice damn!

yeah, it's me, lordtrasher. my keyboard is screwing up, so i'll make this brief. I changed my password, and forgot it, and the damn retrieve password feature won't cough up my password. so i have to create an alt. account. and this is it. sorry about this, just letting you know in case you get pissed, or think some lamers running riot under my name, cause that isn't the case.

cheers.

meh, i'm happy with this. he can nuke my old account and remove the ][ from this for all i care. I'm just glad to be posting back here.

man can not live on unreal alone... :)

If I forgot or lost my password, I don't know what I'd do...

This is going to sound a little far fetched, but you could like email an admin asking to change your password to like 'abc' because you forgot your real one.

True, true. But what if you didn't want to re-reg, and e-mailing any one of the admins didn't work?

DooMBoy said:

True, true. But what if you didn't want to re-reg, and e-mailing any one of the admins didn't work?

Then it would be certain that you must be DoomBoy.

Bah why must you people make new accounts and inflate our member lists? YOU COULD TRY ASKING ME OR BETTER STILL LING OR JULIAN OR BETTER STILL ASKING ME TO ASK THEM!!

OK, OK, calm down man, get off that balcony and put your clothes back on. I'm sorry, alrighty?