Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Albertoni

Doom was trying to warn us all along...

If not for Doomworld I never would have heard of these strange devices..

Fidget spinners are the quickest way to get laid, obviously.  Especially if you are riding a hoverboard and wearing heelies while using one.

The problem is with easily amused adults, not the spinners themselves.

For the LOVE OF GOD this is my opinion.  I don't care or condemn you if you have a different one.

It's just another dumb fad, soon to join Garbage Pail Kids, pogs, Beanie Babies, and shoes with flashing lights inside them in the dumpster of history.

5 minutes ago, Ajora said:

I spent $12 on one at a convenience store about a week ago. I have no idea what the appeal is. 

I guess people just now have an excuse to say this thing fixes concentration problems or something like that.

To me, probably my Rubik's Cube is my fidget spinner lol. It's rather funny that every time before public speaking, I would actually use my Rubik's Cube to relax my nerves.

44 minutes ago, Tracer said:

Fidget spinners are the quickest way to get laid, obviously.  Especially if you are riding a hoverboard and wearing heelies while using one.

As well as wearing skinny jeans, a Five Nights at Freddy shirt and listening to Linkin Park.

Fidget spinners are the new popular thing like silly bands or pogs.

The only reason I would get one of these is if they were a good cat toy? what is the verdict on that

They don't look soft, they don't move on their own, the surfaces probably aren't friendly to kitty's claws and teeth. I would recommend against it. Your cat may vary, but I suspect even the most accepting cats would become bored of them very quickly.

19 minutes ago, axdoomer said:

I prefer midget spinners.

Everyday we stray further from god

This somehow reminds me of Borderlands 2. That enemy carrying a shield with 3 midgets bound to it.

Maybe it's specifically trying to warn us of radioactive fidget spinners?

5 minutes ago, Avoozl said:

Maybe it's specifically trying to warn us of radioactive fidget spinners?

I think the sign means that when you fall into an inescapable pit, you get fidget spinnered to death.

Interesting idea but how does it compare to the satisfaction of self-harm? (e.g. picking the skin off your fingers)

Wait, the fidget spinner has 3 "arms" sticking out of them. A triangle has 3 sides. All 3 arms connect to one point. The triangle has an eye in the middle.
THE ILLUMINATE CREATED THE FIDGET SPINNER TO DESTROY US!

Do you guys not even meme? Also, spinners are EVERYWHERE here in the US. I couldn't even go to the gas station without seeing them on the counter for sale. 

Also this.