43 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

Well, does map feel near finish line? I know, I need reduce light in one door sector and lower ledge for more fight, but I need main opinion. 

Well, I do not have a main-opinion. I just have my opinion. ;-)

 

Short answer:

Yes, I believe so.

 

Long answer:

I think from a technical point of view, you have a functional map. However for the tyson freaks, I really feel you should add a mancubus. As far as I remember, you removed one, and I really think you should bring him back somehow, because tyson and mancs is something the tyson crowd enjoys.

 

Once the map can be done entirely as tyson, I think it is ready for some detailing to make it look a bit more 2017.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, there ya go. I originally wanted to finish just the Fist, but they don't want to fight. Oh well... If the map can be finished only by Fist, I'll be appreciated because my strange OCD not using other things like Chainsaw.

 

BTW, those 2 Chaingunners and Arch-vile are stuck together.

Alapolgy-UVtyson.zip

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Well, I do not have a main-opinion. I just have my opinion. ;-)

 

Short answer:

Yes, I believe so.

 

Long answer:

I think from a technical point of view, you have a functional map. However for the tyson freaks, I really feel you should add a mancubus. As far as I remember, you removed one, and I really think you should bring him back somehow, because tyson and mancs is something the tyson crowd enjoys.

 

Once the map can be done entirely as tyson, I think it is ready for some detailing to make it look a bit more 2017.

I didn't remove mancubus in map, unless you want second mancubus in ending area ;)

 

7 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Well, there ya go. I originally wanted to finish just the Fist, but they don't want to fight. Oh well... If the map can be finished only by Fist, I'll be appreciated because my strange OCD not using other things like Chainsaw.

 

BTW, those 2 Chaingunners and Arch-vile are stuck together.

Alapolgy-UVtyson.zip

and I'll fix that too @GarrettChan in next update. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

I didn't remove mancubus in map, unless you want second mancubus in ending area ;)

 

Watches older demo

 

Oh yeah, there he is...

 

Nevermind what I said. Map has a mancubus. :)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Watches older demo

 

Oh yeah, there he is...

 

Nevermind what I said. Map has a mancubus. :)

Easier skills doesn't have mancubus, I replaced it with revenant or I'll replace it. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now