Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Glaice

Various textures and their sources

I'd like to remember where the computer console textures (in a giant megatexture pack I compiled for use in Oblige), particularly the bigger console screens, the COMPSTA# variants and CONSOLE6 through CONSOLEB so I know if I can use them in my small mapset or not. I know I listed the texture credit list by map set but I don't know the exact permissions on reuse or not. The same can apply to the Doom1 textures without being rejected from /idgames/ as "unmodified id textures".

Someone help me on this dilemma?

Edited by Glaice : ID'd some textures

7 minutes ago, Glaice said:

I'd like to remember where the computer console textures, particularly the bigger console screens and the COMPSTA# variants and CONSOLE6 through CONSOLEB so I know if I can use them in my small mapset or not. I know I listed the texture credit list by map set but I don't know the exact permissions on reuse or not. The same can apply to the Doom1 textures without being rejected from /idgames/ as "unmodified id textures".

Someone help me on this dilemma?

I see some from Potpourri Doom texture pack from realm667 page. I think,  you need check realm667 page for credits. 

I saw the credits after checking R667 now, some of those are indeed from Doom Potpourri but unsure on the COMPSTA# variants.

1 minute ago, Glaice said:

I saw the credits after checking R667 now, some of those are indeed from Doom Potpourri but unsure on the COMPSTA# variants.

I'm sure some of them are from Recoloured Doom and for others check Cage's texture sets and Afterglow page.