Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
apb

Doom Movie FPS Scene MIDI

Not bad. Mind if I use it in a project down the line? Will credit you and Clint Mansell of course.

I'd like to comment on it, but I'm literally unable to download it.

Please use a filehosting site that doesn't try to push malware to its users, such as Dropbox. Frankly, I'm surprised by the number of people still uploading to Mediafire clear into 2017, there are reasons most people abandoned it.

I really like this! Sounds very Doomy.

This was also probably the only good thing about the movie.

9 hours ago, Blastfrog said:

I'd like to comment on it, but I'm literally unable to download it.

Please use a filehosting site that doesn't try to push malware to its users, such as Dropbox. Frankly, I'm surprised by the number of people still uploading to Mediafire clear into 2017, there are reasons most people abandoned it.

I too have trouble downloading from MediaFire but I blame the OS/browser. So everytime a MediaFire link is involved, I do the following:

1. click link

2. wait for the page the load the download button

3. turn off internet.

4. press the download button

5. copy the URL that appears

6. manually copy paste this URL into a downloader.

7. turn on internet

8. download

9. profit

Edit: I also have a hacky workaround for getting my files on my Dropbox.

Edited by Voros

The midi is nicely done. True to original and Doomy enough for a map. Looks like MrD!Zone's request came true.

I remember some threads where people asked for this... You sure made some people happy now :)

On 6/3/2017 at 0:48 AM, MrD!zone said:

Finally!

I was curious to what this MIDI would sound like if ran through a MIDI Flipper program.  The results were mostly not good except for the last 43 seconds which I have posted here: 

On 6/2/2017 at 5:56 AM, Nabernizer said:

Here's a mostly accurate MIDI demake of the music from the DOOM movie's first person scene.

You think you could try to make more from the DOOM movie OST? Mainly the higher upbeat tracks like BFG, Kill Em All, Containment Breach, Doom, etc.?

I probably won't, to be honest. I made this out of distraction as I was working on an original MIDI pack.

If this ends up used in an actual map, that map's gonna get a lot more points for having it regardless of the doom movie association.