Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

I'm very impressed with the work this guy is currently doing for Shadow Warrior

I remember a few weeks ago I said here that every Shadow Warrior source port I've played was junk. Recently, a man by the name of Justin Marshall has been developing an EDuke32 based source port for Shadow Warrior. Looks very promising thus far. Some basic modding features also appear to be in early development. Shadow Warrior definitely needs this.

Edited by Ajora

Although I saw jumping, I didn't see mouselook. Was it just not used, or was it not available?

And, yes, that looks very nice and smooth.

What is wrong with the current ports?  I'm not defending them; I haven't used them enough to know anything.  I fired one up a few days ago for a few minutes (SWP I think?).  The mouselook seemed wonky but that's endemic to Build as far as I know.

While it's a interesting concept, it's 64bit only, which sucks, because 32bit here.

Still good to see Shadow Warrior getting some support and love which it deserves.

3 hours ago, david_a said:

What is wrong with the current ports?  I'm not defending them; I haven't used them enough to know anything.  I fired one up a few days ago for a few minutes (SWP I think?).  The mouselook seemed wonky but that's endemic to Build as far as I know.

Memory's a little fuzzy on SWP, but I remember it having a handful of annoying, small glitches, and no actual improvements over the DOS version.