Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ImpMan11203

I need some ideas....

Hi. I want to make a really cool DOOM WAD, but I really have no ideas, any suggestions? For example the setting, gameplay, story, etc...

thanks!

You should make a doom map where you have to disguise yourself as a monster, like half-man half-imp or something for example, and troll the monsters to death on their favorite internet forum.  But if your cover is blown, the monsters will let on to you and get suspicious.  If that happens, you then have to go away and put on a new monster disguise, then you return and try again.

There could be a lot of strategy involved too in these maps, like you could make the monsters infight if you troll them just right.

I'd enjoy a Doom wad set in a 70s or 80s city type of place, dirty streets, with only one man there to clean 'em up! (though there is Action Doom)

And maybe a wad where the story is you're in a gang, but a cool good guy gang. Like the movie The Warriors or something. Or it could be doing crimes, antiheroes are cool too. Maybe a bit of both. Rob the demon's stockpile or something, if demons are still the sprites used for enemies.

Build a huge demon invaded dark missile silo map.
The player has to kill two Spectres which guard a rocket launcher and
destroy a few demon gateway

Maybe a civil war in hell? Where you are Baron or some other larger type demon? How does that sound?

Also, I plan to keep the fast-action and make it significantly harder. Like the Plutonia Experiment or something like that.