Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Oh damn, it really seems they're really going to pull out all the stops, and they're not going to pull any punches. 

The KKK, tripping out on acid, fire-breathing Panzerhunds, and Nazi zombie robots. Even a bit of political charge in there for good measure. 

Goddamn. 

"This promises to be fun."

-Caleb, Blood

That was so fucking slick!!!

I loved the first one and I can't wait to play this. The graphics are great, much better than the first game.

Before the game was announced I had a feeling we would play as BJ's son in the 80s and Lemmy would be our mentor but this will go good too.

The first one was amazing. it felt like a solid fps, and really felt like wolfenstein to me. this looks to be more of the same brilliance. Plus, KKK and Nazis together...Why the hell hasn't anyone done this before?

I really thought BJ was suppose to die at the end of TNO but my amusing theory today before this trailer went up was that they'd 'rebuild him, make him better, faster, stronger' and 'what if he gets cybernetic enhancements courtesy of the Nazis so he becomes Mecha-BJ and has Doomslayer strength and abilities' but turns out he has some kind of power suit-looking thing now. Close enough!

I really find this "alternative history" setting to be interesting, and that mecha-fire-puppy kinda looks like a hornless pinkie.

I hope KKK turn out to be some sorcerers or something as well, since nazis operate on dieselpunk, and there was a fair share of supernatural stuff going through the franchise. At least a small Doom easter egg would be fine (a "Schicksalsjäger", lol).

I don't know, but B.J's face looks like he's modeled after Macklemore or something. Hope this game doesn't include the "obligatory stealth mission" unlike the first game.

20 minutes ago, R1ck said:

Hope this game doesn't include the "obligatory stealth mission" unlike the first game.

Wolf:TNO did not have any obligatory stealth missions; the whole game can be played guns blazing. What actually happened was you yourself chose to play a section stealthy (as almost any encounter can be played stealthy).

Edited by Edward850

Also, there's nothing wrong with a "suggested stealth" mission as long as it isn't immediate failure to be caught. If you can blast your way out after sounding the alarms, what's the problem?

Honestly the only good thing they showed at the conference. (Unless people actually care about the elder scrolls legends lmao) 

*Getting Psyched intensifies

Glad to see Another Wolfenstein coming. this truly is the decade of classic Shooters making a comback :) 

Im hyped, TNO was a fantastic game, and i enjoyed The old blood for it's Nazi mysticism theme and RTCW homages. It looks promising, i'll be sure to check it out when it comes out

2 hours ago, Doominator2 said:

Honestly the only good thing they showed at the conference. (Unless people actually care about the elder scrolls legends lmao) 

Im not even sure why bethesda had to make a conference this year, they had so little to show that in 40 minutes it was over lol

Looks freakin' awesome!

Also that intro, lol, poor truck got roasted by Panzerhund, as well that monkey with a cat head watching TV, killing nazis with axes, blowing limbs and all that gore.

Now we are talking.

43 minutes ago, Pencil of Doom said:

Looks freakin' awesome!

Also that intro, lol, poor truck got roasted by Panzerhund, as well that monkey with a cat head watching TV, killing nazis with axes, blowing limbs and all that gore.

Now we are talking.

You forgot "Won Straiberry Vilkshake....Please"

Also who is the nazi talking to when he's talking to the camera?

6 minutes ago, Doominator2 said:

Also who is the nazi talking to when he's talking to the camera?

He's talking to BJ, of course. Look at the wall by the door behind him if it's not obvious enough what's going on.

holy shit this looks so stupid, it's amazing

it's like they took rise of the triad, wolfenstein, fallout, and doom 2016, and mashed it all together

11 hours ago, CARRiON said:

id Tech 6.

Thank fucking satan.

I mean obviously it's gonna run on id Tech 6. It's the least dated version of the engine.

Just what I was hoping for this years E3! I love the announcement and the release is so close together. More should do it like that.

Well I was hoping for a Standalone DLC for Doom like they did it with "The Old Blood" for The New Order but hey! I loved the first one, The Trailer looks good and it's coming this year !