Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fonze

Redownloading D-Touch

@beloko Just got a new phone and trying to figure out how to redownload D-Touch from Amazon... when I sign out I can see an option to buy it, but when I sign in the option disappears. I've tried adding it to my cart but I still have no option to redownload it. Any help would be appreciated; thanks!

I had bought it when it was in the Play Store. A couple of years ago I had sent that receipt to @beloko by email and he sent me a link with Doom Touch apks, nice! That version is 4.0.4 but I want a recent version to download :D

I hear there are two Amazon apps. Someone in the forums here mentioned how they couldn't download D-Touch from the Amazon app, and apparently there were two Amazon app. The other app was able to download it.

@Voros Can you provide a link to that? A quick, simple search of amazon shows one D-Touch app from beloko games. Tbh downloading this is the absolute worst and most inconvenient part about this app; void phone's warranty and get stuck with whatever version you get puts a major stain on what is otherwise an amazing, beautiful, and useful piece of work. I have been dreading this day since I realized I couldn't update the app to a more recent version; I didn't see anything useful when I found that out and now that it's here I don't see anything useful again. Hopefully beloko will show up some time soon, but waiting with no signs of anything is stressful, even on a minor thing, like a game. Though to be fair it has been less than a day and those feelings won't kick in until at least a week from now; forums take time.

Tbh perhaps this should have been a PM to @beloko, because I'm pretty sure there is nothing I'm missing, though if there is I would greatly appreciate being notified of being blind.

1 hour ago, VGA said:

Thanks, beloko. So is this the 4.0.4 version then?

4.1 think. But they are functionally the same 

24 minutes ago, AbhinandAnilDoomguy said:

Beloko, whats your plan about releasing Delta Touch??

Still working on it slowly, don't worry not forgotten!

Oh, you've added Doom Retro? Nice, it's my favourite port!