A Very Scientific Analysis of The Doom Man

25 seconds in, can't bare it. Too much dumb too soon.

2 people like this

I don't why I always can't get into these kind of videos... For example, there was a one that analyzes how BFG works...

Since when does Goofy make game play commentary videos of Doom?

EDIT: Never Mind Guys its just Jaxxoon R

Edited by Doominator2
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

25 seconds in, can't bare it. Too much dumb too soon.

10 hours ago, Doominator2 said:

Since when does Goofy make game play commentary videos of Doom?

EDIT: Never Mind Guys its just Jaxxoon R

I think I watched about 8 hours' worth of Game Theory during the process of making this, trying to get a grasp for the editing style MattPatt used in his videos. Probably should have done the same thing for the voice, but since it was recorded earlier I was going off of memory and it kept defaulting back to my "I am bullshitting you" voice. I wanted to be off-the-cuff thought vomit edited into something semi-coherent, though maybe if I'd gone in with a script it could've turned out a bit more subtle than "I AM THE FUCKING CRAZY."

I didn't mean to necessarily offend, but if I was to comment with a more sincere critical response, I would do my best to 'gently ease the crazy in'; as it stands the video tells me in 20 seconds that the intended audience is of a far younger age than I am. :P And no, I've still not watched past 25 seconds. The audio in the background made me instaquit again.

1 person likes this