Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Minor note...

Well, tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I still have no shavable facial hair. I must be some sort of god.

Happey Birthday in advance, my favourite Andrew Bassett, and may the hair be with you in the future. For great justice.

AndrewB said:

Well, tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I still have no shavable facial hair. I must be some sort of god.

i'm 22 and still have no facial hair. it's great, i get carded everytime i buy booze and when i try to watch r rated movies.

I'm 18 and I CAN'T GROW ANY FUCKING HAIR ON MY CHIN THAT WOULD ALLOW THE ONLY FACIAL HAIR STRUCTURE THAT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON ME: THE GOATEE.

Anyway, happy birthday in advance.

Started getting facial hair in the 6th grade, didn't start shaving till 7th so for that year I had a mustache which I hated.

AndrewB said:

NO. Facial hair is evil.

/me strokes goatee and wonders how best to bring eternal damnation on andrewb ;)

Here's a question for all you lucky, experienced guys. Do women prefer people with or without the ability to grow facial hair?

I use my face as canvas whenever I shave. I usually end up trieing different styles to see which looks good. I just simply have too much time on my hands.

Right now I have a small goatee and 'stache. I like them both, however, in my Mom's words, it looks "shitty."

Oh yeah, Happy B-Day, Andrew. Happy 18th. :)

The Kurgan said:

Here's a question for all you lucky, experienced guys. Do women prefer people with or without the ability to grow facial hair?

My only experience with woman and facial hair was when my friend Leslie asked by why I didn't have a beard. Then I told her my sad story of why I have sideburns instead of a goatee.

I hate sideburns, they look ridiculous, that's all I should say, because I know there is some wierd sideburn cult going on here at dw.

Actualy, after I got my sideburns I got a lot more attention from girls.

Ct_red_pants said:

IE they pointed and laugh at you and say "BUMFLUFF!!"... well that's what thay did to me. :(

Sucker! I guess I just styled mine right. Not much to them, really very subtle. I guess my large ears kind of balance out with them.

the_Danarchist said:

Actualy, after I got my sideburns I got a lot more attention from girls.

I don't know, whenver I see someone with sideburns I just think they are trying to show off they have facial hair, but are unable to grow a full beard.

orion said:

I don't know, whenver I see someone with sideburns I just think they are trying to show off they have facial hair, but are unable to grow a full beard.

Well I guess you're dead on, because that is the story in my case.

What the hell is this? Is there actually a sizable portion of the population unable to grow full facial hair? Shit, I've been shaving since I was in the seventh grade or something. I figured facial hair was a pretty universal characteristic with only the occasional weirdo exception.

It's annoying to wave to wave a blade around your face every day or two, and yes, women do generally prefer clean-shaven men, but I would rather be that -- clean-shaven -- than unable to even grow facial hair at all. Who knows, maybe Hemingway beards will be all the rage in 2003.

My goatee is sexy. I don't like to be clean shaven, I prefer to trim my goatee, make it nice and stuff.

Linguica said:
What the hell is this? Is there actually a sizable portion of the population unable to grow full facial hair? Shit, I've been shaving since I was in the seventh grade or something. I figured facial hair was a pretty universal characteristic with only the occasional weirdo exception.

It's annoying to wave to wave a blade around your face every day or two, and yes, women do generally prefer clean-shaven men, but I would rather be that -- clean-shaven -- than unable to even grow facial hair at all. Who knows, maybe Hemingway beards will be all the rage in 2003.

/Me feels more manly coz I can grow facial hair.

for some reason my goatee comes in but um blondeish .. and i have black hair my "Roman helmet" sideburns come in black (which were recently shaved off against my will .. friggin barber shops)

Skatepunk60 said:

for some reason my goatee comes in but um blondeish .. and i have black hair my "Roman helmet" sideburns come in black (which were recently shaved off against my will .. friggin barber shops)

It's for the good... remember, it's for the good.