Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UglyStru

WADs that REALLY need a sequel

Recommended Posts

Besides waiting for a new Skillsaw WAD, what other WADs would you shit yourself over if you saw a sequel to it? 

 

I'll go first: WE NEED EPIC3.wad. I forgot how beautiful that WAD was. Nearly every map in that WAD was a masterpiece. 

Share this post


Link to post

Technically Unloved 2 exists (as a beta) but it NEEDS to be finished. I'd love to see the ending of that one.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

1 Monster 2?? :-P

The series should be called 1.1 Monster, 1.2 Monster... or 1 Mon2ter, 1 Monst3r... Oh crap, there's no A for 4.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

The series should be called 1.1 Monster, 1.2 Monster... or 1 Mon2ter, 1 Monst3r... Oh crap, there's no A for 4.

1 Monster 4 U

 

 

no...

Share this post


Link to post

Give me 1 Monster but with the Valiant monsters. Suicide bomber and cybruiser spam, yes please. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

Give me 1 Monster but with the Valiant monsters. Suicide bomber and cybruiser spam, yes please. 

Wow, nice idea. I actually like a Cybruiser spam map with only Rocket Launcher as a given weapon. Or give you an Invulnerability in Suicide Bomber mission to have you launcher into the sky.

Share this post


Link to post

Though it was criticized by some for its reserved, unimaginative level design, I'd like to see a sequel to Sapphire Orbital Research.  It's one of the best times i ever had playing a pwad, and it was so good looking that I'd make mad, passionate love to it.

Share this post


Link to post

STRAIN

 

It's an old mapset and full of questionable design decisions, yet it's got something a lot of mapsets don't, it's got a soul. I'd like to see a Strain 2, though preferably without the crappy BFG replacement.

Share this post


Link to post

Pirate Doom 2 please.

 

And while we're at it, I guess I'd like a Winter's Fury sequel. Perhaps Winter's Wrath or something similarly named? :)

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to see second installment of Japanese community project. I had good time when I played it. 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Sunder.... please.... pretty please....? No....? Aaaaw................


I wish.  Don't make me sad :(

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Pirate Doom 2 please.

 

And while we're at it, I guess I'd like a Winter's Fury sequel. Perhaps Winter's Wrath or something similarly named? :)

:)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JudgeDeadd said:

I'd like to see a Strain 2, though preferably without the crappy BFG replacement.

The jaguar cannon is a defining feature of the STRAIN experience. If anything, we should be ramping up the feline firepower. I look forward to gibbing myself unceremoniously with the wildcat howitzer in 2022.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

I'd like to see second installment of Japanese community project. I had good time when I played it. 

 

And with anime-themed secret levels, just because it would be funny.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×