Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UglyStru

WADs that REALLY need a sequel

Besides waiting for a new Skillsaw WAD, what other WADs would you shit yourself over if you saw a sequel to it? 

I'll go first: WE NEED EPIC3.wad. I forgot how beautiful that WAD was. Nearly every map in that WAD was a masterpiece. 

Technically Unloved 2 exists (as a beta) but it NEEDS to be finished. I'd love to see the ending of that one.

3 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

1 Monster 2?? :-P

The series should be called 1.1 Monster, 1.2 Monster... or 1 Mon2ter, 1 Monst3r... Oh crap, there's no A for 4.

6 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

The series should be called 1.1 Monster, 1.2 Monster... or 1 Mon2ter, 1 Monst3r... Oh crap, there's no A for 4.

1 Monster 4 U

no...

6 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

Give me 1 Monster but with the Valiant monsters. Suicide bomber and cybruiser spam, yes please. 

Wow, nice idea. I actually like a Cybruiser spam map with only Rocket Launcher as a given weapon. Or give you an Invulnerability in Suicide Bomber mission to have you launcher into the sky.

Though it was criticized by some for its reserved, unimaginative level design, I'd like to see a sequel to Sapphire Orbital Research.  It's one of the best times i ever had playing a pwad, and it was so good looking that I'd make mad, passionate love to it.

STRAIN

It's an old mapset and full of questionable design decisions, yet it's got something a lot of mapsets don't, it's got a soul. I'd like to see a Strain 2, though preferably without the crappy BFG replacement.

Pirate Doom 2 please.

And while we're at it, I guess I'd like a Winter's Fury sequel. Perhaps Winter's Wrath or something similarly named? :)

Would love to see Community Chest 5 happening at some point.

I'd like to see second installment of Japanese community project. I had good time when I played it. 

25 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Sunder.... please.... pretty please....? No....? Aaaaw................

I wish.  Don't make me sad :(

44 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Pirate Doom 2 please.

And while we're at it, I guess I'd like a Winter's Fury sequel. Perhaps Winter's Wrath or something similarly named? :)

:)

1 hour ago, JudgeDeadd said:

I'd like to see a Strain 2, though preferably without the crappy BFG replacement.

The jaguar cannon is a defining feature of the STRAIN experience. If anything, we should be ramping up the feline firepower. I look forward to gibbing myself unceremoniously with the wildcat howitzer in 2022.

50 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

I'd like to see second installment of Japanese community project. I had good time when I played it. 

And with anime-themed secret levels, just because it would be funny.