Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UglyStru

WADs that REALLY need a sequel

4 hours ago, Zahid said:

going down

call it Going Up, storyline is that DoomGuy is in the basement of his mom's apartment complex doing laundry when shit hits the fan. And mom is trapped on the top floor, obvi

5 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

Technically Unloved 2 exists (as a beta) but it NEEDS to be finished. I'd love to see the ending of that one.

Hue hue.

6 hours ago, leodoom85 said:

Technically Unloved 2 exists (as a beta) but it NEEDS to be finished. I'd love to see the ending of that one.

I dont think it will happen since the creator of it recently released a remake of unloved using the unreal engine, I believe (maybe Unity)

but, for me? A sequel to Disjunction.

Alien Vendetta

Valiant

Community Chest 5

The Talosian Incident 2 would be absolutely baller.

Equinox 2 would also be great.

Happy Time Circus 3, because 2 was incredibly atmospheric.

ALT 2, more Russian goodness. maybe it would be good all the way this time.

And last, even though it would probably never feel as classic as the first ones, Memento Mori 3.

15 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

The series should be called 1.1 Monster, 1.2 Monster... or 1 Mon2ter, 1 Monst3r... Oh crap, there's no A for 4.

1 Be4st?

Eh, it was a long shot.

35 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

1 Be4st?

Eh, it was a long shot.

What has this thread become.. 

Darkening 2 NEEDS a sequel. This mod is some of the best techbase maps ever made, I'd like to get more of that stuff.

9 hours ago, Graf Zahl said:

Darkening 2 NEEDS a sequel. This mod is some of the best techbase maps ever made, I'd like to get more of that stuff.

RAhrWPh.png

*cough*

wow2.wad, we never found out if the marine got out of that pit afterwards, keeps me awake at night :(

RTC-3057 hub 2
Kama Sutra 2 (I've seen lot of maps from it and also submitted bonus map to Gusta, but he unfortunately doesn't have time to finalize the whole thing)

Guest DILDOMASTER666

f-furry02.wad

:)

Cyberdreams. Since the cyberdemons have had 32 levels all to themselves, it'd be interesting for there to be other mapsets that consist of elaborate obstacle courses/puzzles that leave you at the mercy of whatever monster that it is themed around. Swarms of revenant rockets, archvile jumps, hundreds of pain elementals, etc. I've been toying around with a few concepts myself but haven't actually started any maps for the exact purpose.

3 minutes ago, Aldaraia said:

Cyberdreams. Since the cyberdemons have had 32 levels all to themselves, it'd be interesting for there to be other mapsets that consist of elaborate obstacle courses/puzzles that leave you at the mercy of whatever monster that it is themed around. Swarms of revenant rockets, archvile jumps, hundreds of pain elementals, etc. I've been toying around with a few concepts myself but haven't actually started any maps for the exact purpose.

I heard of an arch-vile jumping WAD, where each map is a puzzle centered around (obviously) arch-vile jumping. Still, I think a lot more could be done with an "archiedreams.wad" than just jumping puzzles...

Winters Fury 2.

Titan 3.

Legacy Of Suffering 2.

Torment & Torture 5.

CIF4.

UAC Ultra 2 E2. Actually, I still don't quite understand the slating that E1 got. The only criticism I had was that it weas way too easy. But I enjoyed it.

And yes, I am fully aware that all but one of my suggestions are Z-port-based. Don't hate me, it's just what I'm into.

DUMP 4.  ZDoom speedmaps are fun. :P

Mildly more serious, I would like to see UAC Ultra 2 and the next episode of Scythe X.  Pretty curious about Mordeth E2, but that seems to be pretty tied to the development of the Eternity Engine, so we'll see how that goes.

On 6/20/2017 at 4:26 PM, stru said:

Besides waiting for a new Skillsaw WAD, what other WADs would you shit yourself over if you saw a sequel to it? 

I'll go first: WE NEED EPIC3.wad. I forgot how beautiful that WAD was. Nearly every map in that WAD was a masterpiece. 

Agreed, an Epic 3 would be epic! The first Epic wad is also great, not just Epic 2, don't miss that one folks.

Curst is a cool wad that could use a sequel, or just something else in that style. Maybe a Coffee Break sequel called Tea Time...