Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phade102

Confinement Community Project. (Project Released!) (Boom Compatible!)

3 hours ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

@Poohlyash finally I made demo for you. I played on easy, because I wanted casual experience. Load your cctex4, your map and this demo in prboom+ .

P.s Sorry for double post.

maentry demo mysh.zip

Now gonna fix some minor(MAJOR) bugs, cut the midi, so there is no akward pause, and then replace sum links. And also try to come up with LE FUNE AND SMORT name for map.

I'd Like to take the Map32 Slot (Sorry bro I got a good secret map if ya now what i mean ;) ) With the Name "Marines of the Caribbean", My map is pretty much done, need an exit switch and a few more thingies

5 hours ago, UAC-Janitor said:

I'd Like to take the Map32 Slot (Sorry bro I got a good secret map if ya now what i mean ;) ) With the Name "Marines of the Caribbean", My map is pretty much done, need an exit switch and a few more thingies

I will decide on that after you show the map (You dont have to release it, just screenshots if you like) Secret slots are very unique, and I cant just let anyone have them. Finish your map up, show some screenshots, and ill let you know.

8 minutes ago, Poohlyash said:

So ye, i do believe its final version.
After two days of playing dota, i hope it will worth a wait.
(Srsl, i cant come up with da name, plz hap.)

FOINAL.zip

Try random place/name generator ;)

Here it is! I present: Marines of the Caribbean

An odd map with its design literally based off of Map32 of TNT's level "Caribbean", This level is full of carnage and some tense moments, even despite the mega spheres you grab on the way, it just isn't enough for you to be messing around! This level is designed to beat you up and make you cry for mommy, and then a little reward maybe if you play smart. Who knew a vacation destination could be so traumatizing, eh? ;)

confinementcarribean.zip

48 minutes ago, UAC-Janitor said:

Here it is! I present: Marines of the Caribbean

An odd map with its design literally based off of Map32 of TNT's level "Caribbean", This level is full of carnage and some tense moments, even despite the mega spheres you grab on the way, it just isn't enough for you to be messing around! This level is designed to beat you up and make you cry for mommy, and then a little reward maybe if you play smart. Who knew a vacation destination could be so traumatizing, eh? ;)

confinementcarribean.zip

Well, that was fun, but i have sum problems
-At cyberdemon arena, there is stuck baron of hell on switch.
-This map gave me claustrophobia
-Some textures are misalighned.
-No difficulty options, enemy/things placement is the same on all 3 difficulties.

But it surely was fun, i beat it twice for 100% and 107%(??) of kills(both on prboom). and i love it. And i especially liked how you gave choise to player to play smart, and activate crusher on ciberdemon, but also gave player rockets to dwal with him by yourself. But i would really work on visuals tho.
And its not that hard.
@MysteriousHaruko, how do i record demos? 

24 minutes ago, Poohlyash said:

@MysteriousHaruko, how do i record demos? 

I use ZDL , so I write in command line

-complevel 9  -record wadname . Skill settings and map numbers are in launcher.

11 minutes ago, Poohlyash said:

Doesnt work for, but whatever.

Do you setup ports and wads for recording?

here's a very very very very very simple guide. did you do exactly like this?

EDIT: "pingas" is a demo filename.

ayyyy.PNG

My map is okay, I just have to figure out how add a exit. Low on motivation in anything right now but I'll finish it in time for the deadline. Not any earlier. Sorry.

4 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

My map is okay, I just have to figure out how add a exit. Low on motivation in anything right now but I'll finish it in time for the deadline. Not any earlier. Sorry.

Please don't stress, theres absolutely no rush. as it is I may have to extend the deadline if I cant get some more maps for the project.

39 minutes ago, UAC-Janitor said:

Quick Question, did i get the map31 slot? or am i just in the normal map order? Just curious

At this point its most likely,  considering the sort of map it is. I'm not 100% sure, but about 90%. I'm dealing with a friend's death right now, so I'm not in the beste shape of mind to make these decisions. But as of right now, You should be good.

22 minutes ago, Big Ol Billy said:

Updated my second map Exhibitionism, original post has been updated as well. 

Great Billy, Ill give it a look over!

I would also like to pop out another notice and say that THere are still map slots avaliable!

Sorry about the bump, but...

Huzzah!

I was able to complete my map for this project. Let me know if there are any issues that need addressing. Don't forget to save often! As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

Screenshots

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Download

The Scar

@Dreadopp Thank you for your contribution! The project has been quiet lately, but please dont mistake me when I say this is still an active project! Deadline is still the same, and theres plenty of spots avaliable!

I would extend deadline for one-two weeks. Just in case if someone will show up. Well, I don't much to say about my map, because I scrapped a lot of them last few weeks, but not deleted, so maybe I'll check them again and see what I can do. 

Did anyone guess from the screenshots I posted in the "What are you working on?" thread that I was making a map for this here project? This is what I have so far. 
spectral.png.f4fa076a64caf0a59a78748406227c4e.png

I'm sure Phade has given me the green light to go ahead and make MAP31: Spectral Lab. It will feature spoopy ghost monsters! Oooooooooooh...
amiseeingsomeshit.png.f4c25759fcaed2c57518e1a02821d173.png