Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

AIM or MSN screen names

So, what're you guys' screen names? I'd really like to get to talk to some of you, and see what you're like behind the avatars and passwords.

xDanarchy on AIM...just don't bother me when I'm playing Civilization 3, like most people do.

the_Danarchist said:

xDanarchy on AIM...just don't bother me when I'm playing Civilization 3, like most people do.

It's called an away messege. Disable sounds too so you don't know you're being bothered.

orion said:

It's called an away messege. Disable sounds too so you don't know you're being bothered.

But on the rare occasion a friend shows up, I'd really like to talk to them. So, I'm stuck...

That's your own problem then, but if you're playing sp can't you just save and get back to it at a later time?

Damnit DooMBoy, IM me :)

Anyway, Dan, put up away messages, they rule. Heh, I disabled all sounds made by AIM because I hate sounds when I'm listening to music.

orion said:

That's your own problem then, but if you're playing sp can't you just save and get back to it at a later time?

Yeah, but its still annoying.

Heh, I IM'ed gatewatcher last night. He's really an alright guy, and I STILL can't understand how he got that damn stupid title of his.
/me has a new best friend to chat with :)

DooMBoy said:

Heh, I IM'ed gatewatcher last night. He's really an alright guy, and I STILL can't understand how he got that damn stupid title of his.
/me has a new best friend to chat with :)

Well IM me too damnit! I want to ask you a question as well...*cryptic post*

I think I've set up an AIM account, although i haven't got the confirmation email yet.

My ID is loboeire

Fredrik said:

I refuse to use ghey messaging programs.

Don't you use ICQ, or used to use it? HMM.

BleachBlondeVamp on IM, although the bleach-blonde is now a brite red... blonde again for halloween to get the Spike (Buffy) look back, woohoo!