Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dragonfly

[TEXTURE PACK] Wireframe Texture Pack

Yes!!! Now I can build futuristic looking landscape for my future project. Thank you so much for releasing this type of textures. I won`t forget give you credits ;)

I should probably note that these aren't palletted currently, but most of the colours could be palletted - It's strangely the blue/cyan coloured ones that don't convert very well.

Dragonfly......now THAT'S a great texture pack. Cyber-themed maps here we go...

If only the sprites for the monsters were wireframed....it would have been perfect

3 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

I should probably note that these aren't palletted currently, but most of the colours could be palletted - It's strangely the blue/cyan coloured ones that don't convert very well.

I'll check if blue/cyan colours convert perfectly in other type of pallete. 

2 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

@leodoom85 There's only so many hours in a day I can put into doom haha, doing this would use them all quite quickly.

THAT SAID - You could look to ripping the hologram enemies from the tutorial level of Stronghold: On the Edge Of Chaos

OH...I completely forgot those enemies. I'll keep that in mind...

nice glowy textures, maybe ill use them one day rather than make my own. no spring green :-( (idc about the other missing ones). also it's safe to ignore the palette when there is qzdoom and gzdoom now and these textures look like they aren't for boom anyway.

14 hours ago, Get Phobo said:

@Dragonfly, as the Dropbox link you posted is dead, would it be possible for you to re-upload this?

15 minutes ago, BlackFish said:

Seconded regarding the reupload.

Third one here!!!
Would look great as matrix style levels for HACX if someday i learn how to map :P

Would it be out of the question to see some images with the outlines fatter?

Thanks @Mad Butcher for the temporary relink! I've reuploaded the texture pack to my website and updated the OP accordingly so you don't have to hold the burden of providing the space on your Dropbox.

https://www.dfdoom.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/wirefrme.zip

15 hours ago, geo said:

Would it be out of the question to see some images with the outlines fatter?

As in like a 'fat version' essentially? I could make this, for sure, but right now I'm spread too thin for spare time that I'm not really able to commit to it for now.