Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Demos are not on DSDA, why?

Can someone help me? I had add 4 new demos about chillax 2 but these are not included on DSDA, why? Demos by other players are add, but not mine...

How about some patience here and there? Also, that archive is run by one person alone afaik, so maybe, just maybe your demos aren't the only ones on Andy's desk?

9 minutes ago, CrazyDoomguy said:

Can someone help me? I had add 4 new demos about chillax 2 but these are not included on DSDA, why? Demos by other players are add, but not mine...

Hmmmm, the DSDA bot that processes TASes must have watched them and confused them for FDAs, which are no longer added. Doing more polished runs might work.

I ignored them. Why? Well, the current release probably won't be the final one, though I can't say for sure because there's not even a text file for it, nor can I find where it was originally posted. Also, the original chillax has been a gigantic clusterfuck because people insist on using PRBoom to play a ZDoom WAD and I have no interest in continuing that trend with a sequel.

rdwpa: Heh, I'm the only DSDA bot. :-)

4 hours ago, Andy Olivera said:

I ignored them. Why? Well, the current release probably won't be the final one, though I can't say for sure because there's not even a text file for it, nor can I find where it was originally posted. Also, the original chillax has been a gigantic clusterfuck because people insist on using PRBoom to play a ZDoom WAD and I have no interest in continuing that trend with a sequel.

rdwpa: Heh, I'm the only DSDA bot. :-)

Textfile is included into WAD. You can read it with SLADE. I cad copy it all and add txt. here.

And I dont know if this WAD get more map... on mapinfo this WAD will have 32 maps.

And I just make a demo for unbeatable WADs

Edited by CrazyDoomguy