Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

Mancubus.. restyled

Sorry.. Its not a Cyberdemon nor a Cacodemon.. ITS A!! MANCUBUS!!! :P
I did this one yesterday.. its a real quiky havent spend much time into it.. but I wanted to post it because I just like it

I am still working at the cyberdemon and the cacodemon.. they will be alot scarier that this one.. anyway.. enjoy

(Klick here to see)

The only thing I don't like about the mancubus pic is the skeletal part between its torso and legs. A mancubus should be fat and swollen, but good drawing nonetheless.

The only thing I don't like about the mancubus pic is the skeletal part between its torso and legs. A mancubus should be fat and swollen

Yeah.. I know.. but I already drew the arms.. and if I would make it fat then I would need to change the position of the arms and I didnt wanted to erase the arms so I just improvised and gave it a more birdman chest like stuff. - This design is very impossible because the back spine would never be able to hold up those huge heavy arms, chest and the tanks on its sholderblades, but it looks suprisingly stable, anyway. I like how it looks so I will leave it this way..
The thing I dont like is the face.. it gives the monster a very lazy and friendly face.. and thats not what the target was. But anyway.. I should work on the Cyber and Cacodemon.

EDIT: I will get a Wacom drawing tablet today so I will give it a try at colouring it

Yeah.. I "STOLE!!!" the backspikes from godzilla =P and his eyes are at the dark holes at each side of the teath

Why the hell does everybody around here draw legs that stupid way? Not everybody, but far too many...

Hey thats cool. The style is simple but the details remain to attract the eye. Goood job.

\hmm, i have to draw one myself...

yeah.. I am working on the cacodemon the most hard to do monster to restyle I cant find a way to give it a cool and scary look.. instead I get all diffrent looks that look like tomato's