Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Josuke

Post good SnapMap levels here!

Hi, this is a thread where you basically post SnapMaps others, like yourself, might enjoy. This thread exists mainly because all of the subforums for DOOM 2016 were removed.

I'll go first: Carl's First Day is a map you might like, the code is XADHSQ64

The Isle (or island?) of Despair if you want to see unique but good architecture. Most maps that try to look unique look worse than 1994 maps but this one is really good. It looks like something straight out of the campaign but unique at the same time. Shame the developers didn't give us more resources to play with.

From a new custom Geo campaign in the works, one of the first missions - You start in the first room from a reinvisioned E1M1 then work your way backwards towards an outside area to destroy an advanced teleporter into Deimos.

Map ID # TYJMGXW7

Edited by ArchangelOfHell

Eye of Horus. I just finished it today and boy was it long (but fun). You're even prompted to take a break half way through, a warning I should have heeded. 

Another one that I enjoyed and is currently featured, is one about time traveling to save a base. I forget the name but it cleverly utilized the resources available. 

I hope to take this opportunity to promote my own map yet again. I'm certain most of not all will appreciate it if you're hungry for more Doom Campaign like experience. Visually simple since I use tek base modules but cinematics, objectives, scripts, dialogue, logs, secrets etc

Map: Memento Mori Machina

It's due for an update consider the limits removal :)