Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

I'm currently playing through Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I'm not sure why it wasn't more warmly received, it feels exactly like a Deus Ex game should do.

I played it for 7 hours straight last Saturday (it's been forever since I spent that long in a single gaming session) and didn't regret a second.

Looking through a number of reviews show people finding the game too short and ending abruptly, the denuvo DRM seems like it could also be a factor, also the singleplayer microtransactions.

Edited by Avoozl

54 minutes ago, Lizardcommando said:

Life is Strange:Before the Storm.

gross

I'm probably gonna start on Postal Redux tonight, but I'll be switching back and forth between Postal 1 and New Vegas as always. 

I'm playing another 7 days to die campaign, routine dead by daylight weekend games.

I'm setting aside Stalker (waiting for Misery update) and Mount&Blade Warband (waiting for Bannerlord)

7 hours ago, Lizardcommando said:

Life is Strange:Before the Storm.

How dare people play not-manly slice of life games!! *wink

Serious note: Currently taking a break from FPS for a bit and playing through the Dark Worlds of Super Meat Boy.

Oh man, what did I get myself into?

I just finally picked up and finished my playthrough of Binary Domain, I am also playing the Turok 2 Remaster, and continuing on my Unreal Gold playthrough which I haven't touched in a few years.

Edited by Avoozl

3 hours ago, jazzmaster9 said:

How dare people play not-manly slice of life games!! *wink

It's tumblr the game, I don't care about masculinity 

I mean I'm also just kidding around too I don't care what game you play and i'm not here to shit on anyone for what they like, just my two cents tho

I was also kidding about that though. That game is not necessarly the best in representing teenagers but hey, there are worst slice of life games out there.

I just like the idea of someone literally named Neurosis bitching about someone else playing a game about teenage girls.

Gunlord on the Dreamcast. Was a massive fan of the Turrican games back in the day, and this scratches that itch deep.

Just love the fact that people are still making games for this thing.

13 minutes ago, scalliano said:

Gunlord on the Dreamcast. Was a massive fan of the Turrican games back in the day, and this scratches that itch deep.

Just love the fact that people are still making games for this thing.

I found that game through my love of Turrican as well and holy CRAP is it well made.  What's also cool is that it's on the NeoGeo AES/MVS as well.

After having crawled my way through R-Type 2 (amazing, but brutally hard game), I really don't have much desire to play anything action oriented for awhile. Not sure if I want to start a game of Undertale or Lodoss tou Senki for the Super Famicom. 

Edited by Ajora

Finished Pillars of Eternity and decided to try Game Dev Tycoon as real change of pace.  Currently about 3/4 of the way through the game's 35 year timeframe and for the second year running having the busiest booth at "G3", the game's equivalent of E3.  I'm not sure game dev is really this easy :)

Been doing my hard run of Carmageddon Max Pack. The first Carma is easily the most grindy out of all the games in the series, because even when I played on normal and made over 200k on most races, and finished a majority of them by killing all peds (with the help of some ped respawn PUPs) I still had to play 26 of the game's 36 races. Hard just makes it more like the game's expansion Splat Pack, where you're ultimately forced to play every single race because of making less, even to the point I had to re-do one of the earlier races because I simply didn't make enough on the last one to advance to the next. Phew, good thing I like the game right?

I've also been addicted to Rogue Legacy with a 200+ lvl character and one boss left to kill (in The Land of Darkness), as well as being early on in part II of Max Payne 2, a game that's aged far more gracefully and is way less painful to play than its predecessor.

My Halloween celebration will include my continued playing of F.E.A.R., maybe both expansions, in addition to my continuation of BloodRayne 1. As well as the Death Wish mod for Blood (which is receiving an update this month so I'll be eagerly waiting for that) and Silent Hill 1 (ePSXe), neither of which I've touched in many years.

Been playing Brutal Doom Black Edition 3.1 It's fun, and has this edgy vibe to it, even more than the original BD, but good God is it hard. Who's idea was it to have the pump-shotgun and the super shotgun use different ammo? 

While I was twiddling my thumbs on trying to decide if I should play Undertale or Lodoss tou Senki (still not sure), I unexpectedly found myself playing quite a bit of Tetris. I've always liked Tetris, but never really played much of it until now. It really is quite satisfying to watch your abilities get better with practice, as the skill ceiling for the game is gargantuan in its height. I'm now watching competitive matches on Youtube, and will shortly be watching a documentary about trying to find the world's best player. Tetris is really, really incredible. 

I had an extreme urge to play Pirate Doom again, so I finally got around to setting up my computer to have a gaming session. Currently at the beginning of the jungle/temple level.

I'v been replaying fallout 4, but on pc. I had first played it on release on xbone. it's improved a lot, love the changes to survival mode. the mode is really enjoyable now, well, for now untill I get op legendary weapons.