Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

9 hours ago, Ajora said:

So far, I'm really diggin' it! I took LGR's advice, so I'm playing the fan expansion KeeperFX which fixes bugs, improves performance, and modifies the balance. A few levels in and the difficulty seems to be evenly curving with my aptitude for planning everything out. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before things start to get a bit dicey. 

Quick question, are the number of tiles required for attracting certain creatures cumulative between separate rooms? For example, Dark Mistress is "Attracted by: Torture Chamber (minimum size: 9 tiles)". So, if I have two torture chambers, one with 6 tiles and the other with 3 tiles, would I still be able to attract Dark Mistresses? 

Good question. All I can say is test it. Also, If you're playing DK2 are you aware of certain tile formations attracting elite equivalents of monsters? It may be restricted to skirmish though

Been playing Diablo 2 recently.

I picked the Paladin class (I will maybe build him to be a Zealot or Smiter) and so far I am at the beginning of Act 2 (things are getting harder already, but the use of upgraded abilities and the abundance of healing potions will help).

Super Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein 2. Been more into Mario tbh because it's been fun to play it through with my daughter who's an enormous Super Mario fan and the game is fantastic! Beat the main storyline and the game has opened up significantly for the "endgame". Basically the sm64 successor I've been wanting for a long time now. Very much enjoying both games though :D

Shadow of War. Yeah it's good fun. More of the same but with some extra content.

Playing a bit of the Brutal Doom test build. Not bad, needs work but I like it.

I've been working on DOOM stuff for about a week straight now. I've been so zoned in I've forgotten to eat and I don't want to go to sleep.

Oh man, I forgot how freaking cool C&C 3 was, just started playing it in steam yesterday, already 12 hours in one day, so much nostalgia.

23 hours ago, MrDeAD1313 said:

Currently playing a lot of WoW. I get these on and off kicks with this game

I just re-install that game because of the new expansion! 

On 11/5/2017 at 5:35 PM, Anidrex_1009 said:

Oh man, I forgot how freaking cool C&C 3 was, just started playing it in steam yesterday, already 12 hours in one day, so much nostalgia.

I don't know much about the C&C games other than the fact that Red Alert 2 is regarded as the best and Tiberian Twilight is universally hated. Would I be able to play Red Alert 2 without needing to play any of the others? 

3 hours ago, Ajora said:

I don't know much about the C&C games other than the fact that Red Alert 2 is regarded as the best and Tiberian Twilight is universally hated. Would I be able to play Red Alert 2 without needing to play any of the others? 

Well, If you want to understand the story, play Red Alert 1 first, if not, any command and conquer is good to start. Generals and Kanes Wrath are my fav, fantastic games with massive battles.

On 11/6/2017 at 2:14 AM, MrDeAD1313 said:

Currently playing a lot of WoW. I get these on and off kicks with this game

As long as you've got the right playlist to go along with your questing, right?

I had been playing GMDX (a Deus Ex mod) non stop until a couple nights ago when the game kept black screening when the gas station level ended. Oh well, fuck. So now I'm playing the hell on earth starter pack. Cool as hell. 

I also have some unfinished playthroughs of various games that I need to end. Lots to do ;)

Currently playing A Hat in Time and Lego Worlds with my daughter. A Hat In Time always looked good but when I bought it and started playing it last night, it's just fantastic all around. Lego Worlds is good for what it is. Mostly playing that with my little girl and having a friggin blast together! It's been a pretty good year for games for me :D

On 11/7/2017 at 5:31 PM, Gentlepoke said:

As long as you've got the right playlist to go along with your questing, right?

This is true lol. A nice long playlist is a must for playing such a time sink 

Currently working on Borderlands 2. I think I'm close to the end, I'm at the Wildlife Exploitation Preservation and one of the goddamn Corrosive Skags is making me want to tear my hair out.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Holy shit I actually got past it so why the hell is Bloodwing so damn easy compared to all the Badass Elemental Skags what tomfuckery is this who approved this

Edited by Pyrolex