Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Close to finally finish Angband for the first time ever. I'm at lvl 99 and fighting Sauron. Looking really good, and I'm sure I'll defeat him without much trouble, if any at all. Next up is Morgoth at lvl 100, reached him a few times in older runs, but then I had not killed enough of the most powerful unique monsters beforehand, so his "summon unique monster" spell was too overwhelming. This time around, though...he shall feel my wrath!

For my YouTube channel, I just finished playing The Elder Scrolls: Arena, and now I'm starting its sequel, Daggerfall.

In my own time, I've been playing Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, and I'm having a lot of fun.  I just finished E4M3.

I've also been playing Civilization VI, on and off.

Been taking a break from Doom (again) to try out some classics. I just finished Mother 3, and it was a pretty good experience from beginning to end - the narrative just weaves itself together so well with the gameplay.

Currently revisiting some old gems I haven't played in many years.

Currently in Icewind Dale II. My memory of it is a little foggy, but it's coming back as I work my way through it. After that I have Fallout and Disciples II on the list. As always I'm playing some Doom in between for the sake of variety.

After I'm done with those titles I'll probably switch to something more modern. I like to shake it up so I don't suffer burnout. 

I have my eye on Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. It looks like something I might enjoy.

Finally started Half Life for the first time after owning it for about a decade. I'm an hour in and almost can't put it down.

4 hours ago, Final Verdict said:

I have my eye on Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. It looks like something I might enjoy.

I played through it a few years ago and it's really fun. The combat is top notch and the followers are pretty entertaining, albeit sometimes unintentionally.

The new MTG set is god-like. The modern format has never been this good. I just hope they ban Urza's Saga sooner as opposed to later. 

Battlefield 4. I was a Call of Duty dweeb growing up & never gave Battlefield a shot till now. I was missing out, because this game is the tiddies

Still playing Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, but I started a new game for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.

games i have to finish:

- Fallout New Vegas (love it, even the combat)

- Deus Ex (its hilarious)

- Bioshock 2 (definitly more combat heavy than the first game but I'm not sure if thats a good thing)

games i recently finished:

- Postal 2 (love it)

- Singularity (its good)

- Thief 4 (I'll have to revisit this one someday because i didnt noticed that i ran past the dlc content and i heard that this part of the game is actually good)

27 minutes ago, DubstepJesus91 said:

- Bioshock 2 (definitly more combat heavy than the first game but I'm not sure if thats a good thing)

Play it now, that is an order. no arguments.

1 hour ago, DubstepJesus91 said:

It's better than the first game for both story and gameplay, and unlike the first game which the last segments were godawful Bioshock 2's last segments are its best. And Minerva's Den is the best Bioshock thing period so definitely play that. 

My fucking GTA San Andreas save file got corrupted.

rage.gif.232c846dca9fe15bf023dce18b7da690.gif

Looks like I'm gonna have to redo from square one. No problem, the good thing is that I'm gonna play Spyro 3 on an emulator this weekend, hopefully should be a tiny lil break from DOOM.

Right now taking turns between "Survivng Mars" and "Neverwinter Nights 1" Also "Titan quest" but its lag on modern pc sometimes pisses me of

back on the pubg grind, again.  playing with irl friends and people i know from other games, the feeling of teamwork is rewarding

Beat a pretty hard Doom map, Alien Vendetta's map 32 (hard for me anyways), after a bit of a grind on it, so taking a break to not burn out. So I'm finally getting around to playing Dwarf Fortress again but this time with an actual Tileset and soundpack so I don't have to play it with the same music and in ASCII.

5 hours ago, VoanHead said:

My fucking GTA San Andreas save file got corrupted.

rage.gif.232c846dca9fe15bf023dce18b7da690.gif

Looks like I'm gonna have to redo from square one.

Pretty sure you can get a save file (for each mission completed) from the net.

Brawlhalla has been occupying most of my time that I have. Im ranked Gold IV which is slightly above average for most people. Its strange cause I'm usually not that fond of fighting games but Brawlhalla is a whole lotta fun

Just bought Carrion from the Steam Summer Sale. Probably the first 'metroidvania' type game I've actually enjoyed.

Lots of gore, and awesome gameplay so far. A little puzzly, but I'm so far enjoying it! :)

Not playing them yet, but once they release I'll be playing Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol on the Switch.

Just played some House of the Dead 2 earlier and finished it. Even though my aim got a bit crappy, playing with the mouse makes the game a complete joke. You can pretty much kill everything with ease by constantly tapping left and right click, making your gun rapid fire.

I also managed to beat Magician first try who I always had trouble with but then I found a specific spot at the screen where you can aim and rapidly shoot whenever he does his charge attack (orange). If he tries to do it, his exposed thigh gets shot and backs off. Making the fight somewhat easy.

Perhaps the hardest boss in this game is Strength (chainsaw boss), that bastard's head is so hard to aim at especially when he jumps. Easiest boss is Hierophant especially if you took the path to the speedboat. With the mouse rapid fire, you can melt it's health bar quickly by aiming at his heart that keeps opening and closing down.

Edited by BrassKnight