Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

FF7 from my Vita.  hit disc 3 last night, trying to do a little endgame stuff here and there.  i'll need to do a little grind in order to take care of the superbosses.  debating on whether or not i want to do the forest puzzles(definitely not grinding materia mastery this time around). 

I've been playing American Truck Simulator in VR for a week straight...or has it been two...maybe.  Not a game that sounds like fun to me on paper, but in practice, it's just super relaxing and I can't get enough.

On 10/28/2021 at 11:15 PM, Maxxx17 said:

Valorant. In my opinion the game is not as bad as many people say. But here without the cheats can not do. So often use the boosts to facilitate the game itself. The main minus is the lack of voice chat on https://overboost.pro/valorant-boosting. Also, it is not very demanding to the iron.  In "No Rank" mode there is rarely no balance. But there are situations when you have two people who have just come into the game. And in the opposite one person who came into the game. Or no one at all. Many write that Valorant is a killer CSGO. But as for me, this can not be. Fortunately the pluses were more: 
- Many different characters. As well as their abilities.
- Good graphics.
- Good payoff (much better than the CS:S, CS:GO; CS 1.6 series).
I hope someone is interested in this brief description of the game.

well... it's riot inc/tencent. they didn't kill dota or wow, so i doubt they'll kill CS. but the matchmaking and boosting in riot games are pretty common. they don't even bother to do anything about it, since even after catching the most prominent/famous boosters, they ended up increasing demand, instead of decreasing it

Disciples Liberation, which is good but is rather too prone to crashing mid-fights

Metroid Dread, love it.

Shin Megami Tensei V, love it.

Dusk, love it. 

(Re)playing Resident Evil 2 again as Judy Alvarez from Cyberpunk 2077

re2-2021-02-10-05-23-41.png

re2-2021-02-10-03-04-27.png

re2-2021-02-11-04-20-58.png

re2-2021-02-10-03-15-22.png

God, I love (re)playing this game so much.

Replaying Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. Going for a fully maxed character or close to it. I'll probably get bored half way through.

Haven't been playing doom or much games cause my only pair of earphones stopped working. Poor so didn't get new ones till today. Been playing a dungeon crawling rogue-like, Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. Rather generic of a dungeon crawl, just go in with character, killing things, level and collect loot to get better at killing things, and find thing at bottom of dungeon then leave, but I like it. Got's some interesting stuff to it, just hella hard and also I'm burnt out on it after playing like nothing but this game for the last 2 months.

Crawl.png

Baba Is You

This is the puzzle game that made me feel so dumb yet so smart at the same time, and that's what I want puzzle games to do. I came back to it due to a massive update it got, featuring a level editor and a bunch of new levels.

Heavily recommend it; it's the puzzle game that turned my brain into mush.

Left 4 Dead 1. I had never played it until now, it's not too bad, but it feels extremely lack-luster compared to two.

On 10/30/2021 at 3:20 AM, scalliano said:

Currently making the effort to finally sit down and beat the Super Star Wars trilogy. I'm coming up to the end of Jedi and I have some thoughts.

OH MY GOD THESE ARE SOME OF THE MOST BULLSHIT GAMES I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

If you somehow want some more of that "Quality" , Indiana Jones is exactly the same ;)

Games i'll never add to my beloved Super Nintendo Collection.

15 hours ago, Okej5722 said:

Left 4 Dead 1. I had never played it until now, it's not too bad, but it feels extremely lack-luster compared to two.

I thought it had more atmosphere than 2, but I agree it does feel dry compared to 2.

I'm hoping Back for Blood gets splitscreen patched in eventually, L4D is one of the best couch co-ops I've played. 

Currently playing Links Awakening (Switch remake and its amazing) and getting my ass kicked in Thunderforce IV even though I used to breeze through when I was younger(which is kinda worrying) 

Spent all day torrenting Postal on a shitty 10kb/s magnet, only for it to die at 98%, after which point I realised I had wasted my entire day since it's free on Steam. Anyway, fun game.

agTqBKk.png

middle earth shadow of mordor which is my favorite game series of all time because of the awesome combat system and the nemesis system which makes compelling stories. not to forget that the ending of the second game in the series is an heart string tugger

27 minutes ago, The BMFG said:

middle earth shadow of mordor which is my favorite game series of all time

What? It’s not Doom? 👀

Finally getting around to Ion Maiden Fury. I've tried a couple other Build Engine games (Shadow Warrior and Blood) and unfortunately decided they weren't really for me, but this might be one I play through to the end. Satisfying guns and combat, nothing frustrating me so far about the enemies, and I'm a sucker for tracker music.

After some thinking, I finally got to playing Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and it really shows its age. It feels and looks so different compared to the next games, I got to Stage 5 in my first playthrough, I haven't seen Sakuya yet since I died at the start of the stage.

ZUN's EoSD portraits look a lil' funny in a good way, just saying:

Th06Sakuya.png

11 minutes ago, BrassKnight said:

ZUN's EoSD portraits look a lil' funny in a good way,

Sakuya's cheeky grin gets me all the time.

teehee.png.47443655d4c1fafc17c0ce8e88fb2cd5.png

Hollow Knight, Deus Ex, Half-Life and Stardew Valley, all broken up with Doom or CSGO.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly because I hate joy. For some reason difficult atmospheric games are my comfort food. I always tend to come back to Dark Souls, Hollow Knight, STALKER, or Gothic/Risen/Elex when I'm feeling shitty irl. Inhabiting a world that actively despises my existence is weirdly reassuring.