Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neurosis

What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

• Doom 64(EX?)
  • Doom 3 Phobos.
  • Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (replaying).
  • HLDM, though the population on servers lowered ever since they made Sven Co-op free2play and Standalone.

Way too much Minecraft, using a custom modpack I cobbled together myself. That, and some Nuclear Throne and Deathstate.

I started playing Dusk again, since the whole game and 3rd episode was released. However I begun playing from Episode 1 even if I finished 1 and 2 in the preorder version, just for a revision from the beginning but also since few design elements might have changed, so to replay in it's final version. I am pretty curious about Episode 3, if it also delivers, but just playing few maps from the beginning reminded me what was so great about this indie FPS that no other indie FPS effort approaches yet.

I'm not playing anything right now, if I were I'd be busy actually playing the game rather than posting something in the forums

Watched the first 3 episodes of The Expanse last weekend and suddenly realized I needed some sci-fi adventure in my life. Reinstalled Mass Effect on Sunday, played for about 15 hours so far and maa-a-an... There is simply nothing like it. It has been 10 years but ME1 still feels stupendously epic and engaging! If anyone can recommend any good modern sci-fi game that is as good as ME, I would be very grateful! Until then I will be exploring terrestrial planets billions of kilometers away from the Earth...

I've started playing Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP today and it's been pretty good so far. I was originally going to play an English translated of Castlevania: Rondo of Blood on a TurboGrafx-16 emulator but good god, this shit's really difficult to setup and work. I have to go through alot trying to do so; spent around 3 days just trying to and I gave up and decided to get DX Chronicles instead for the PSP. One thing I liked about this is that its a compilation of 3 games:

1. Rondo of Blood remake

2. Rondo of Blood (English translated complete with English VA)

3. Symphony of the Night (same game from the PS1 but with redone VA and dialogue)

The other two needs to be unlocked which sucks because I really want to play RoD instead of the remake but it should be good enough. I managed to reach Level 6 and trying to defeat Shaft is really hard. His second attack (Lightning Shaft) always keeps getting me, the two spheres that Shaft uses floats above near you and shoots lighting on the ground and it moves very fast making it difficult to dodge the attack. I might try beat him tomorrow and hopefully defeat him.

I'm playing the game of trying to get Sin to run properly on my computer. This game sucks. 

Edited by Ajora

I've been playing through Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter, I already finished both the Eqypt and Aztec campaigns and now I am up to the Persia (Babylon) campaign. The blocky and blue brick designs of the levels in this campaign make me think of Quake for some reason.

Finished playing through Doom3: the lost mission. First Doom3 game I've played through to the end.

Played a little Quake Live for the first time in over a year since QC came out(and QL duel largely died in NA).  

Still playing PUBG, bit less solos these days and more duos/squads.  

Eyeballing my Vita and the 17 game backlog I've racked up, not trying to think about the PSP and PSOne games on it.  

19 hours ago, Avoozl said:

I've been playing through Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter

Hopefully you're playing it through Fusion and not the stand alone version. Fusion has multiple improvements across all the HD Sam titles and still gets updates.

Installed HeXen 2 and the Portals of Praevus mission pack today, plus the Hammer of Thyrion port. It's been I don't know how many years since I played it last... like several years at least.

Dusk. Again. I finished episode 3 two days ago, and I'm going back through it on Intruder mode. It's just... sooooo good. E3 is absolutely fantastic, although homecoming was kind of annoying; if you've played it you'll know what I mean.

I also received Immortal Redneck in the humble bundle, and I've been playing through that. It's not bad, reminds me of Ziggurat with a few more bells and whistles, but I'm not a big fan of the rogue-lite genre in general. Less-so of the rogue-lite FPS genre. I like a certain amount of certainty in my FPS games, and when I pick up a scroll that completely fucks me over I get annoyed. But it's not a bad game, and fighting against the bad scrolls can be fun. I just like it when I have a certain amount of control over what happens.

GEC PSX Doom, Doom 64, Batman Arkham City, MK9, and Left 4 Dead 2 with some friends. 

I seriously despise Chargers, the hit detection seems to be so, so off for them, like literally passing through players and still missing the charge somehow...

19 hours ago, Doom_Dude said:

Installed HeXen 2 and the Portals of Praevus mission pack today, plus the Hammer of Thyrion port. It's been I don't know how many years since I played it last... like several years at least.

Many people don't seem to realize that Hammer of Thyrion isn't the only source port for Hexen 2, there's also UQE Hexen 2.

3 hours ago, Avoozl said:

Many people don't seem to realize that Hammer of Thyrion isn't the only source port for Hexen 2, there's also UQE Hexen 2.

Yeah, when I was installing all that stuff and looking in my ancient game files stash for the Praevus patch, I spotted an olde copy of UQE of which I had completely forgotten about. Now I'm tempted to try running that again. Playing through Blackmarsh reminds me of the maps I once designed for Hexen 2. Oh well, too bad all that is gone except for a few tiny screenshots. heh.

I'm playing Princess Remedy, which is a charming and funny action RPG about a magical princess who sets off on a quest to rid the universe of all pain and unhappiness.

Following on Doom3 Lost mission with Quake 4, another fps I never played all the way through back in the day.

rock band 3, still =P

i can now get through Jerry Was a Racecar Driver on expert but no way can I preserve my multiplier for more than a few seconds lol. so many tight double kicks or three-kicks-in-a-row parts and im only using one foot after all. also got closer to mastering the shuffle on Everybody Wants to Rule the World and got five stars

game sort of lets you know how suspicious a drummer you actually are, I find the singing easier

Just started PC version of BloodRayne from GOG. BloodRayne 2 is next on the list. Then i will go back to Diablo 1, still need to play through with sorcerer (i hate this class in D1). Warrior is tough, Rogue is kickass.

Just finished up the UAC Ultra WAD on UV. I feel like I saved every 30 seconds, but I got through it in almost one sitting. Been playing Home Alone 2 on NES a lot also. It's become a bit of an inside joke. Can't get enough of that shitty game. When you see that first Rob Schneider cutscene, you know you're gonna be in for a good time.