Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maisth

Some projects that im working currently that probably will release next year idk.

Hello everybody i just want to show everybody on what i am working on currently in Doombuilder

Currently i have 3 Projects going on

Worlds: Which is a "MegaLevel" as i like to call it because its a big ass level packed with stuff, Currently Mars its the only Area available right now, Earth and Hell are WIP While earth is the most hard one right now because i need to make it big and interesting here are some BETA Photos of it,

Earth:

tZXCK9m.png

buMNalY.png

EsW8JqA.png

And Hell

Hell: 

p5l1oBE.png

lgyQ8Oo.png

kqCLNqM.png

drr22pV.png

Project X: I decided to call like that because X's are cool i guess, idk actually but anyway, This one is an interesting one i want to make it a like UAC Type but at the same time City Type but at the same time Hell Type , its a weird combination here are some photos from very early state of the map.

Project X:

7YftuhJ.png

H6ZMCUY.png

MXtEOkK.png

DFTbsoI.png

(This one uses Dynamic Shadows)

Project BOOM: I Decided to call this Project Boom because im making it in Boom format, its something different from the others, Its in an UAC Facility but its has Indoors and Outdoors areas that are gonna connect together somehow, Here are some photos from very early stages in develpment.

Project Boom:

fMLgf9n.png

(goddamn you NVIDIA)

2KpF43r.png

gcfiQBb.png

MwYuXmv.png

So yeah those are the 3 Projects im working currently, If you have feedback feel free to share it , im all down for it

As for Worlds Beta here's a Link to the Forums where you can find it

Or you can download it directly here.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xm886qyf12pjjd6/Worlds+BETA.zip