Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaws In Space

Perdition's Gate Resurgence (Alpha available for testing)

I wanted to try myself in serious midi doings some day too. Besides, I planned to use MIDI for my furure project I'm about to work after some rest.

19 minutes ago, HexenMapper said:

This project is looking great!

Looks like I might be coming on board to do some egyptian-esque metal MIDIs...

Your work on REKKR was THE MUSIC.

So please yourself, we, simple players, are more than grateful if you decide to take a journey into the Perdition's Gate.
;)

I have a couple experimental Egyptian-style songs laying around on my computer that I could touch up and submit for use in this wad if you'd like!! Haven't used them for anything significant yet so they're all yours

15 hours ago, CammyBanana said:

I have a couple experimental Egyptian-style songs laying around on my computer that I could touch up and submit for use in this wad if you'd like!! Haven't used them for anything significant yet so they're all yours

Send me a PM with what you have. There are still a few open spaces, so I'll take a listen & see if they are the kind of midi's I'm looking for.

Hey everybody, it's been a little while since the last update, but don't worry plenty of work has been happening behind the scenes. Wraith777 was suffering from some PC issues for the past month and a half so while I was waiting for him to return to finish maps 29 & 30 I took the time to start the final vanilla testing phase. So far I've been through maps 1-15 plus 31 & 32. So as far as I am concerned those maps are currently ready to be uploaded to IDGames. I did have to make minor changes to almost all of those maps, but that's to be expected with vanilla. Maps 9, 10, & 15 went through more significant changes though, mostly with the visuals to keep a bit more visual consistency across the wad. There's been a few additional changes beyond that, midis by HexenMapper now appear on maps 1, 5, 9, & 10. There might be additional changes beyond that, but I can't remember off the top of my head so they would be pretty minor things.

For those who want to check out the current status of the wad a new Alpha build is available here & in the OP.

There's still quite a bit left to be done before this wad is finished. I'll try to finish vanilla testing maps 16-20 before the end of the month & hopefully by that time Wraith will have finished map 29 & started working on map 30. In March I'll finish vanilla testing maps 21-30. Beyond the mapping the main things that need to be done are getting the rest of the midis & writing the story text for all of the CWILV's. If everything goes well I fully expect to see this wad finished sometime in May.

8 minutes ago, Jaws In Space said:

writing the story text for all of the CWILV's

I can gladly help you with this, pal!

Also with the testing.

I will giving this mapset a full run before march and will send you the feedback, ok?