Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

The Slag of all Snacks

Grandson (4) was being chased by his Uncle accross the playing fields and his Uncle said "When I catch you I am going to give you such a smack" (joke)
Grandson turned round and shouted "Hurt me you slag" :D

Pot Noodle looks mighty tastey. One question, why wold the word slag offend women? I've heard skag before but not slag.

There were 133 complaints from viewers, many of whom said their children had nightmares or had wet the bed after seeing them.

Rofl!

EEK! The old man is after me!

My favorite snack is andy capp's hot fries. good, but spicy to the point of pain.

Use3D said:

Pot Noodle looks mighty tastey. One question, why wold the word slag offend women? I've heard skag before but not slag.

A slag is an untidy tart.

Heh, I remember when Big Brother was on a few weeks back. They showed continuous footage of the big brother house on E4 but any profanity or nudity was censored. The sponsor adverts went along the lines of:

"What has happened to the sound"

"I guess they must be saying fuck and shit!"

Heh...in America, I think Slag means waste from smelters. Either way, thats a pretty stupid word to used for a slogan.

Heh. Tv is shit. You can swear on a soap, but not on an advert? Besides, the word 'slag' get's used every day by jilted ex-boyfriends.

fodders said:

the ad :D

ROFL

Thats the best commercial I've ever seen. It reminds me of the time I had to go into the Red Light District for a Snickers.

There were 133 complaints from viewers, many of whom said their children had nightmares or had wet the bed after seeing them.

Of course. Pot Noodle is disturbing enough to shake even the hardiest souls to their very core. ;)

Pot Noodle is snack crack. they are soooooo addictive, you know deep down that they are crap but still, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.