Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CzechMate29200

Why You Chose The Username You Did

Recommended Posts

I used a random username generator. Certainly beats Mr$uP3rCo0LdUd3, which was my first internet username.

Share this post


Link to post

My name is a mock of "F.E.A.R 3" being spelled as "F.3.a.r" on the boxart(which looks ridiculous),and one of the lyrics from one of my favorite songs   

Share this post


Link to post

My name is a mock of "F.E.A.R 3" being spelled as F.3.a.r   Accidently double posted due to issue with computer. Apologies

Share this post


Link to post

I decided not to disguise myself. I already explained in the other "Username" thread that I'm Lee Jackson, and I do Audio when my disabilities allow it. Here, I say I don't see a reason to hide who I am. None at all.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, leejacksonaudio said:

I decided not to disguise myself. I already explained in the other "Username" thread that I'm Lee Jackson, and I do Audio when my disabilities allow it. Here, I say I don't see a reason to hide who I am. None at all.

 

You made that, what you truly love, your profession. Creating music is a creative art that thrives best when there is an audience, that gives feedback, opinions on what you've created, which enables you to improve and grow as an artist. Joining a community anonymously would lock you out of all these opportunities and thus be rather pointless.

 

Your name does stir quite some positive echo in the gaming scene, as you already could witness in this forum. No good reason to miss out on that, right?

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, deus-ex said:

 

You made that, what you truly love, your profession. Creating music is a creative art that thrives best when there is an audience, that gives feedback, opinions on what you've created, which enables you to improve and grow as an artist. Joining a community anonymously would lock you out of all these opportunities and thus be rather pointless.

 

Your name does stir quite some positive echo in the gaming scene, as you already could witness in this forum. No good reason to miss out on that, right?

You do make a valid point, good sir. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, leejacksonaudio said:

You do make a valid point, good sir. :D

 

May I point your attention to this post of mine? Perhaps you have some background information on why the decision was made to ship the retail version of Shadow Warrior with CD-Audio and drop MIDI altogether? Thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, deus-ex said:

 

May I point your attention to this post of mine? Perhaps you have some background information on why the decision was made to ship the retail version of Shadow Warrior with CD-Audio and drop MIDI altogether? Thank you in advance.

Answered in the other thread.

Share this post


Link to post

I thought "GraphicBleeder" sounded cool and I didn't want to go for the generic "DoomFan282398230481239482341" username.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

my xbox gamertag was blueshadow555, I made that gamertag when I was in middle school. Got rid of the blue, searched up what was shadow in Nahuatl (Aztec Language), I got Cehualli and I added the 555 because I had it before and the name Cehualli was taken in other websites so I kept them the numbers. (although I just have one 5 now)

Share this post


Link to post

I used to play quake 3 under the name "Osiris", but people kept mistaking me for some other Osiris. I switched for that reason, and based this one on a creature from Dark Age of Camelot called... Rotting Zombie

Share this post


Link to post

It came when I thought about my school's pizza and I thought of it as convenient to my profile pic, i thought it was cool and truly a name i could own in my opinion so i just stuck with it, it's alot easier to think of a name now too whenever i'm making an account for anything.

Share this post


Link to post

Mines complicated but boring. Growing up I didn't play online multi-player games all that much because I didn't have the resources to do so. So when I got to college my gamertag was literally just the email I got in middle school, so it needed a change. I was playing Super Smash Brothers Melee competitively at the time and entered a 2v2 tournament with my friend. 

 

My friends tag is dope as fuck, InfernoJack, and I was like "I'll do the opposite of that!" so our team name was kind of cool. So opposite of Inferno is Frozen, easy enough. Though there really isn't an opposite to Jack but I was hungry at the time and I wanted some pizza so it became FrozenPizza. In retrospect its a lame tag but I can't think of anything cooler that fits me naturally so I'm just sticking with it.

Share this post


Link to post

One day I wanted to make a stupid name for my Dark Souls character, now it's my go to name. Other favorite DS character name would be "Witch Beabitch."

Share this post


Link to post

In brazilian portuguese (and I suppose other regional variances too), "Tutu" is a very common nickname for those called "Artur", my birth name. Also, I watch Formula 1 races (and other motorsport categories) since I was a child, hence the "turbo". The final touch is my year of birth, 1991. In the end you have a mix: tutu + turbo + 1991.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×