Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Non-U.S. DW members, where are you from?

12 minutes ago, NeedHealth said:

I am an other baltic mutt btw.

Which one?

8 hours ago, CzechMate29200 said:

am I the only Czech here? :(

7 hours ago, Cupboard said:

Definitely not :) 

See? That's why you should always Czech around.

By the way, surprised that there are only two Chinese guys (Taiwanese counts, right?)

31 minutes ago, TootsyBowl said:

Good. You can join TDRR in his doomsday bunker.

Oh my, didn't know about it. Glad to know that a doom addictive player lives around my country :) 

13 hours ago, TootsyBowl said:

By the way, surprised that there are only two Chinese guys (Taiwanese counts, right?)

Why surprised? Since DooMer in China/HK/Taiwan just minority...and English is other problem but I'm sure there are some just lurking around(no post or even no create account) on Doomworld. :P

I would be surprised if anyone from China could even sign up for these forums now, since it requires a Google-run CAPTCHA, and Google is blocked in China.

I can not remember using captcha to sign up back in 2016, and when the location tab was still a thing I remember  seeing someone had put "china" there.

3 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

But you joined before the software changed.

Yes - my point is there is at least one user from mainland china who registered before the software changed. I am not going to say who because I wouldn't want that.

I reported you to my Communist contacts. The Reds are tracking your IP as we speak. I hope you enjoy house arrest.

;)

On 7/4/2017 at 3:54 PM, hardcore_gamer said:

Iceland. Also not as everythingisexpensiveland.

Oh like Hawaii?

$6.35 for one gallon of milk.

I live in the US but I'm from England, so from one perspective I'm a "non-US DW member".

11 hours ago, Linguica said:

I would be surprised if anyone from China could even sign up for these forums now, since it requires a Google-run CAPTCHA, and Google is blocked in China.

HAHAHA, GOOGLE FAIL. Look what happens when everything goes in one bucket. National internet control becomes easy!

I... Don't know. I was born in the US, I'm an US citizen, but my life was usually going back and forth between Bangladesh and US. My parents are US citizens but their original nationality was Bangladesh, so technically outside, I'm American while inside I'm Bangladeshi, I guess?

Let's go with US, since I was born there after all. Currently residing in Bangladesh.