Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Memfis

Can't Read Some Topic Titles Because Every Word Is Capitalized

I've never thought that this can be problem for some people. I just never pay so much attention on titles, I just read them and press on them to read content. 

22 minutes ago, rodster said:

1337 5P34k 835T 5P34K

"1337 5P34|<  8357 5P34|<"

minor typographical errors but I understand you completely

Ḯ̘̠͈̠͉̲̣͈̹̂̑̎ͮ̑ͥ ̦̬̘̤̺͚͓̫̥̰̯͓̮͙̫̗̥̾ͦ̓̍̅ͨͣͧͥͫ̑̋̑̍͊̎ͦͣ̿F̲̖̩͍̮̩̮̩̻̼̰̲̺͔̠̮̯̣̊̎͐̀́̚I̮̱̝̥̖̤̮̫̘̳͇̭͙̪̦̩̬ͥ̊͛̂́͒̃̏N͓̰͎̼̟̲̖͈̳̎̌̒́̌́̉Ḓ̱̦͈̱̔ͭͪ̆̿̔͂ͯͣ ͕̙͙̝̫͕̦͇͖͎̂̅̏͆ͬ̾ͮ̂̇̿̿̎ͦ͋ͧ̾ͅṰ̱͖̜̰͉̣̗͙͍͎͉̜̲́ͯ̃ͯ̈̽͋Ĥ͈̻̣̫̙̮͈͚͉̤͇̹̺̦͍͕̄̊̈́ͭͭͬ̔́ͭ͋̽̽̈́ͣ̉̋ͅͅỊ̣̟̱̰̲̓ͨͤ̿ͧ̆̓ͯ͋̆ͬ̿̐̿S̞̠͎̟̱͙̺ͯ̂͒ͣ̆̔ͮ̾̓̓ ͓̩͕̜͇̦̯̯̣̥̪̳͙̪̪̠̅ͭ̑̐̽̇̈̊̔̑̈́ͤ͛Ṭ̮̣̳̗͕̥͍̙͈̫̟̲̍͌̐̿̿̔̏̑̂O̹͎̹̝̼͎̙̲͍̠͙͕̪̼̥̤̞̼͂̍̾̐ͪ͐ͤ̿͆̂̊̓ͪ͋ͭ̇͊̚̚ͅ ̭̲̤̤͕͚̫̦̮͓̮̠̲̖̬̞̙̿̔ͥ̍̑͗ͣ͐͐͒ͭ̍̾̍̚B͍̭̜͚̝̤͔̻̗̹̟̝̬͍̞̲ͪ͛ͫͦ͋͛͆ͭ̾ͮ̾̿̃ͅE̗̺̮̰͔̣͇̗ͣ̾̌͛̽̃ͧ̋ͅͅ ̼̪͉̹͖̄̇͂͗̉T̼̼͕̮̦̖̦̼̰͖͓̯̼̤̥̻͎̙ͦ̒̆̉ͣͥ̈̎͗̃ͥ͒ͨ̐ͪͯH̭͉͕͓͍̩̘͇̦̪̬͙̊̎̽̄̂̅ͣ̉͑̍ͫ̅̓͂͆̇̄Ȅ̫̭͖̼̯̩̬̽ͥͣ̀̇̑͋̆̿̒̓̏̂ͅ ̠͓̹̤̟̲͖͙̠̼̦͖̙͚̳͋̉ͮ̆ͣ̽͊̓̽̚M͉̩̖̫̝̫͔̫̬͙̖̺̲͎̼̑͒ͤͪ̊͂̂͛̃̈̄͗͋̊͑̿O̤̠̤̍ͥͭ̄̓̋ͅS̲̞͈͖̝̺̰͚̠̬͈̩̳̜̻̦̔̂ͧ̈͋̂T̖͉̻̥̦̯̥̹͖͓͕͍͚̰̦͖̝̺̝͊͐̉̌̀̉ͮͩ̽̋ ̝͎̗͙̦̩̣͇͓̟̅̂ͧ̓ͤͯ͐͗̉̓̄ͤ͛I̩̮̬̱̮̹̼̫̗̣̙̯̹ͤ̆͌ͩ̆ͯ̐͑̇̽ͧ̔̊̚ͅR̦̣̲͌̐̀ͣ̂̂̇̐̚R̙̲̗͈͖͚̠̪̘ͨ͂̎̊̒̎̿̔́̔ͦ̈́̉̉̄ͅĨ̜͍̹͇̙̲̺̙̗͎̔͐ͧ̓ͬͮ̚T͔̞̦̬̺̼̜͍̲͉̩̠̦̙͖̿ͭ̃͂͊̈ͭͭ̂ͨ͒̆͂ͬ̊̌̀ͅA̯̣͉̻̼̦̬̞͓̘̜̬͋̅͛͌͒ͤ͑T̟͎͎̩̣̗̯̙͉̳̄̓̎̚ͅI̬̱͈̤̫͇̙̜̬̩̭͙̮͖̠̹̣ͪ̍ͭ͛́ͬ̋̌ͯ̚̚N͓͉͙̜̿̌̄͒̈́̽ͬͬG͖̖̟̟̩̭̭̱̬̠̤̬̹͈̞̞̻ͪͩͩ̓͑̓̊ ̹͔̜͇̦͈̙͚̜̪͚̣̮̼̦̒ͦ̓̔͗͑̆͗̌ͬ̋ͥͬ̚T̙̣̝̣̦̯̫͙̬̜̲̮̤̠̰͔̠͌̍ͧͧ̇͛͌ͥ͛͋Ḧ͍͚̪͈͔̈́̈́̌ͬͮ̓͑̐̆͋ͫ͋ͭ̐̏͂̌̇I̲̘̦͈̬̯͒͑ͮ͋ͧ̌ͫ̂͆ͥ̓ͯͤ̽͊̓̓̒N̦̟̣̦̊ͭ̉ͤ͊ͬͣ͛̆̚G̦̬̣̹̙̻̤̰̳̹̠̩͚̫̖͕̒ͬ̔ͥ̓ͅ

1 hour ago, dew said:

Looks like we got a New York Times reader over 'ere, boys!

Hey cutie, I missed you.  How have you been?

I've been waiting for that, as well.  But he keeps playing hard to get with me.

Oh good, now more passive-aggressive likes will ensue.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

8 hours ago, Memfis said:

The funniest style is wh

en they hit enter every

time they reach the bo

rder because they don

't realize it wraps auto

matically.

Actually I think the funniest style is when they just keep typing not using punctuation that can be really annoying sometimes and it really drives me up the wall when their sentences go full on run on sentences they sure think theyre rebels like that E E Cummings guy he was really an overrated writer by the way this sentence is still going can someone make it stop it's really annoying kthxbyelolroflcopterlmfaolol.

That's literally Hitler!  LITERALLY!  I am offended by people taking offense!  The Patriarchy!

11 minutes ago, Master O said:

Hitler

Can you please include a trigger warning next time you decide to use such language?

16 minutes ago, Master O said:

That's literally Hitler!  LITERALLY!  I am offended by people taking offense!  The Patriarchy!

4 minutes ago, Tracer said:

Can you please include a trigger warning next time you decide to use such language?

this is why we need a dislike rating

alternatively: let me be the first to congratulate you 2 on your 13th birthdays :)

How about like tt7TŤ7ŤthĥHĤHĥĥíí1I1ÏÍïs$S$Śsśś?

I swear I saw young "people" writing like this on Facebook.

(For the record, it took me 5 minutes to copy/paste those characters, it hurts, I have no idea how they do...)

this is why I love DoomWorld...topics can go from some guy not being able to read caps text to a shitty gay love story, and Hitler. What an interesting forum... ;D

32 minutes ago, galileo31dos01 said:

(For the record, it took me 5 minutes to copy/paste those characters, it hurts, I have no idea how they do...)

Might actually know the alt-codes to those characters. Would certainly make it a lot less of a pain.

38 minutes ago, moonboot said:

alternatively: let me be the first to congratulate you 2 on your 13th birthdays :)

He was born five minutes after me.

I always found this English language quirk weird. I thought that only names have a capital first letter. Writing every major word with capital initial feels like self-importance.

12 hours ago, 40oz said:

I'm really bored of the way most people use this forum as a means to be heard rather than a place to ask questions or initiate discussion.

If youre not looking for feedback then write in a diary.

Perhaps some of these people are listening and learning, Looks up old threads on these subjects, ect. In the Long run, There's plenty of reasons why some Don't ask questions or initiate discussion. I think the idea of zoning these people out "just because" Would be a bit despotic.

8 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Ḯ̘̠͈̠͉̲̣͈̹̂̑̎ͮ̑ͥ ̦̬̘̤̺͚͓̫̥̰̯͓̮͙̫̗̥̾ͦ̓̍̅ͨͣͧͥͫ̑̋̑̍͊̎ͦͣ̿F̲̖̩͍̮̩̮̩̻̼̰̲̺͔̠̮̯̣̊̎͐̀́̚I̮̱̝̥̖̤̮̫̘̳͇̭͙̪̦̩̬ͥ̊͛̂́͒̃̏N͓̰͎̼̟̲̖͈̳̎̌̒́̌́̉Ḓ̱̦͈̱̔ͭͪ̆̿̔͂ͯͣ ͕̙͙̝̫͕̦͇͖͎̂̅̏͆ͬ̾ͮ̂̇̿̿̎ͦ͋ͧ̾ͅṰ̱͖̜̰͉̣̗͙͍͎͉̜̲́ͯ̃ͯ̈̽͋Ĥ͈̻̣̫̙̮͈͚͉̤͇̹̺̦͍͕̄̊̈́ͭͭͬ̔́ͭ͋̽̽̈́ͣ̉̋ͅͅỊ̣̟̱̰̲̓ͨͤ̿ͧ̆̓ͯ͋̆ͬ̿̐̿S̞̠͎̟̱͙̺ͯ̂͒ͣ̆̔ͮ̾̓̓ ͓̩͕̜͇̦̯̯̣̥̪̳͙̪̪̠̅ͭ̑̐̽̇̈̊̔̑̈́ͤ͛Ṭ̮̣̳̗͕̥͍̙͈̫̟̲̍͌̐̿̿̔̏̑̂O̹͎̹̝̼͎̙̲͍̠͙͕̪̼̥̤̞̼͂̍̾̐ͪ͐ͤ̿͆̂̊̓ͪ͋ͭ̇͊̚̚ͅ ̭̲̤̤͕͚̫̦̮͓̮̠̲̖̬̞̙̿̔ͥ̍̑͗ͣ͐͐͒ͭ̍̾̍̚B͍̭̜͚̝̤͔̻̗̹̟̝̬͍̞̲ͪ͛ͫͦ͋͛͆ͭ̾ͮ̾̿̃ͅE̗̺̮̰͔̣͇̗ͣ̾̌͛̽̃ͧ̋ͅͅ ̼̪͉̹͖̄̇͂͗̉T̼̼͕̮̦̖̦̼̰͖͓̯̼̤̥̻͎̙ͦ̒̆̉ͣͥ̈̎͗̃ͥ͒ͨ̐ͪͯH̭͉͕͓͍̩̘͇̦̪̬͙̊̎̽̄̂̅ͣ̉͑̍ͫ̅̓͂͆̇̄Ȅ̫̭͖̼̯̩̬̽ͥͣ̀̇̑͋̆̿̒̓̏̂ͅ ̠͓̹̤̟̲͖͙̠̼̦͖̙͚̳͋̉ͮ̆ͣ̽͊̓̽̚M͉̩̖̫̝̫͔̫̬͙̖̺̲͎̼̑͒ͤͪ̊͂̂͛̃̈̄͗͋̊͑̿O̤̠̤̍ͥͭ̄̓̋ͅS̲̞͈͖̝̺̰͚̠̬͈̩̳̜̻̦̔̂ͧ̈͋̂T̖͉̻̥̦̯̥̹͖͓͕͍͚̰̦͖̝̺̝͊͐̉̌̀̉ͮͩ̽̋ ̝͎̗͙̦̩̣͇͓̟̅̂ͧ̓ͤͯ͐͗̉̓̄ͤ͛I̩̮̬̱̮̹̼̫̗̣̙̯̹ͤ̆͌ͩ̆ͯ̐͑̇̽ͧ̔̊̚ͅR̦̣̲͌̐̀ͣ̂̂̇̐̚R̙̲̗͈͖͚̠̪̘ͨ͂̎̊̒̎̿̔́̔ͦ̈́̉̉̄ͅĨ̜͍̹͇̙̲̺̙̗͎̔͐ͧ̓ͬͮ̚T͔̞̦̬̺̼̜͍̲͉̩̠̦̙͖̿ͭ̃͂͊̈ͭͭ̂ͨ͒̆͂ͬ̊̌̀ͅA̯̣͉̻̼̦̬̞͓̘̜̬͋̅͛͌͒ͤ͑T̟͎͎̩̣̗̯̙͉̳̄̓̎̚ͅI̬̱͈̤̫͇̙̜̬̩̭͙̮͖̠̹̣ͪ̍ͭ͛́ͬ̋̌ͯ̚̚N͓͉͙̜̿̌̄͒̈́̽ͬͬG͖̖̟̟̩̭̭̱̬̠̤̬̹͈̞̞̻ͪͩͩ̓͑̓̊ ̹͔̜͇̦͈̙͚̜̪͚̣̮̼̦̒ͦ̓̔͗͑̆͗̌ͬ̋ͥͬ̚T̙̣̝̣̦̯̫͙̬̜̲̮̤̠̰͔̠͌̍ͧͧ̇͛͌ͥ͛͋Ḧ͍͚̪͈͔̈́̈́̌ͬͮ̓͑̐̆͋ͫ͋ͭ̐̏͂̌̇I̲̘̦͈̬̯͒͑ͮ͋ͧ̌ͫ̂͆ͥ̓ͯͤ̽͊̓̓̒N̦̟̣̦̊ͭ̉ͤ͊ͬͣ͛̆̚G̦̬̣̹̙̻̤̰̳̹̠̩͚̫̖͕̒ͬ̔ͥ̓ͅ

How do people even do this? Shit is whack.

Do you guys remember the late 90s and early 2000s multiplayer chatter? Diablo 1, 2 and Starcraft were some of my early 56k modem games and I remember people saying "cr8 a lobby". I also learned what lol meant back then.