veovisRC, it's just crazy demos, it's just incredible, what you're doing here with Hexen, all on 10 min, oh :)
I like many interesting moments: when you can ride on Afrit, spawn Maulotaur and turn him into a pig, also I see, you now easily pass through any bars, threw off a pair of pounds? :) I understand - it's speed, speed with tricks, ok, but how about normal records, in which it was shown progress on each map, you are not interested in it? Cleric and Mage demos it would also be interesting, the situation will be different for these characters. Deathkings of the Dark Citadel addon have good 3 hubs, do not forget about him.

In any case, these are very rare demos, I'm glad that this demos in vanilla format. I know that you know - almost no one will watch them, but be sure - I always watch, because I'm interested. Thank you for this material, for your rare interest and time!

i'd love to do some demos progressing through the levels normally instead of skipping straight through the game in 10 minutes. to be honest, i find it kind of boring to skip the whole game. it's something i plan to look into. but heretic ep2 BP is calling me :P

Uploaded the new movie records from here and heretic.  By the way, the site supports video links, and I've tried to get them for recent records (the play button on the right, seen a bunch here: https://www.dsdarchive.com/players/veovis)

If anyone knows of any of note that should be linked, feel free to let me know.

i noticed that, it's a really cool feature. i'll try to remember to link my youtube uploads when i post new demos so that you don't have to go looking for them.