Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaws In Space

TNT: Revilution demos [-complevel 4]

Map02 UV Max in 2:23

tr02-223.zip

Didn't expect to have this time. I did pretty badly at the end of the map. Missing that rocket on the floor wasted some more time and I'm really not good at punching stuff.

On 9/26/2018 at 1:07 PM, Nine Inch Heels said:

Excuse me?! :P

Well, I'm only good at punching my legs when I fail a run ;P

Seriously though, if you judge me by being able to punch a Cyberdemon, I'm probably good in some way. However, I definitely need more practice when I'm using Berserk during a run. My performance of punching stuff is really not consistent at all. I think having a clock to urge you and being able to take your time affect my mind quite differently.

Map21 UV Max in 13:55-tr21-1355.zip (-cl9)

I have to use -cl9 to play this map because one arachnotron cannot teleport and get stuck with -cl4, preventing me from getting 100% kills. But I watched @Bob9001's run and found that arachnotron can teleport to the right place. Weird.

Yeah when I did that demo I never had any issues with teleporting. You should re-do the demo in CL4 as that's the intented complevel for this wad.

Also there is still Map 27 to max, I thought someone would have done that by now.

16 minutes ago, Bob9001 said:

Yeah when I did that demo I never had any issues with teleporting. You should re-do the demo in CL4 as that's the intented complevel for this wad.

Also there is still Map 27 to max, I thought someone would have done that by now.

Map21 UV Max in 13:07-tr21-1307.zip

Well the most weird stuff is that the arachnotron can teleport now in -cl4.

^Good run, but I still saw some wallhugging. Sadly I don't have the time to run right now, so you can have your record for a while ;P

Figured I try my hand at tackling a map here. I chose MAP05 as I saw a run of this on Twitch a couple of days ago, and it interested me (I had actually not yet played TNT:R until now). 

MAP05 UV-Max in 3:12

tr05-312.zip

2 hours ago, GarrettChan said:

OH NO! When TV Killer is going to Max a WAD, all the number one spots will be gone!

I probably won't attempt any more UV-maxes for this for now. Perhaps UV-fast, but I'm not sure yet.

2 hours ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

I probably won't attempt any more UV-maxes for this for now. Perhaps UV-fast, but I'm not sure yet.

That's even more crazier!