Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Doommer

ZDL - where to find ?

3 hours ago, The Doommer said:

Hi ,  I visited ZDL wiki page but even the latest download link returns 404. Since ZDL has no official page anymore , is there any site that contains the latest version ?

i uploaded my ZDL-win32-3.2.2.3 here:

https://ufile.io/6kgiz

p.s. see also this or this:

that ZDL download link is gone, because it was linked from my Dropbox account. i got fed up when people kept making infantile comments about sucking their uncle's cock, so i removed it. i'm sure someone who has the latest version can easily point it to the right authorities and put up another download link (that doesn't allow people to make immature dick comments). in fact, i'll go tell a Zdoom admin right now.

I have a copy of ZDL in my flash drive. I'm pretty it's the latest, since I downloaded probably in late 2015/mid 2016. Unfortunately, I don't have a PC anymore to access my flash drive.

It would certainly be helpful if it were uploaded to idgames, so people can easily find it and download it.

the latest released version is 3.2.2.3., for reference. the previous version, 2.2., had a bug where it failed to remember the last location you were looking for wads, i think. i've contacted a Zdoom admin, so the link should hopefully be fixed soon.

Well at least the source is still alive (albeit inactive): https://github.com/ZDBioHazard/ZDL-3

You could download the branch and compile it.

I Have it i remember downloading it in January of 2017 so it must be one of the most recent versions , i could upload it if you want

^ updated ZDL link on ZDoom Wiki with link to latest stable release from Releases.

The lastest release available on Github is 3.2.2.2 and apparently stable.

Unless someone uploads a fresh copy of 3.2.2.3 somewhere where the link is unlikely to die, it's probably best to link to the official stable release on GitHub.

Even on FB, several people have been asking for a link to ZDL. This should take care of it. At least the wiki page has a working link now.