Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrCacod3mon

Deadpool space marine sprites for brutal doom

Recommended Posts

i cant make sprites for crap... so i'm wondering, can anyone make a good deadpool player sprite for brutal doom.

submit your deadpool sprites in this topic. i will credit who ever's sprites i use.

                                                      

 

                                                     Stfstgod.png.ab3b59fb1e459efe5f0e3559fd2d0e6b.png enjoy!!!!

 and get creative...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SuperPCGamer said:

I want a mod ALL about Deadpool. Haven't found one. If you find a Deadpool related doom mod, let me know.

 

That would be pretty sweet. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2017 at 1:03 AM, MrCacod3mon said:

can anyone make a good deadpool player sprite for brutal doom.

submit your deadpool sprites in this topic.

"hi i registered less than a year ago you the general public are my personal servants please expend time and labor to create an entire sprite set for my own personal use in a game that is primarily first person where you don't see the sprite 99% of the time anyway plzkthx"

 

oh boy where do i sign up, i can't wait to not receive compensation while making an entire miniproject that only one person wants for themselves and i dont find interest in myself or imagine many others for that matter

 

On 7/15/2017 at 1:03 AM, MrCacod3mon said:

 and get creative...

"that's an order, soldier!"

 

You should consider getting some perspective on what you can reasonably ask others to do for you (and in exchange for what).*** And this is coming from someone who isn't exactly known for having the best social etiquette, so that should frame just how out of whack your original post was.

 

On 12/17/2017 at 5:09 PM, SuperPCGamer said:

I want a mod ALL about Deadpool. Haven't found one. If you find a Deadpool related doom mod, let me know.

Is this a sockpuppet? Smells vaguely like one. Or perhaps it's because I just took my shoes off. Either way, suspect timing, message, and lack of further activity. If you're really trying to prop your lonely request up with an alt, maybe you should reconsider what you're doing with your time.

 

***Actually that just gave me an idea. I'll make you a sprite set for at least 50 bucks, the more you pay, the better the sprite quality. :D

Edited by Blastfrog

Share this post


Link to post

Well instead of brutal doom (for those sprites take fuckin too long to make!) I'm instead making a Deadpool mod for vanilla Doom.

instead of sprites like this!

Stfst011.png.5fe2b4afdd194b632c4531db8d5252b6.png = Classic Deadpool look (Simple enough)

I will be using another head sprite i made! Which looks more detailed in some parts...

STFTR00.png.a3cc57a5f6cad648b9b2714c5fea49cc.png = 2016 Movie Deadpool look (is more detailed then the first)

most of the sprites i used was mostly default doom sprites but some i got off of those doom weapon pack sites. For an example:

AK47A0.png.397d15780911074d45f8bdd51f374ff0.png i used an ak-47 for the chaingun and turned it into this ---> CHGGA0.png.b482ec8f25453b330401cc6ef03110bf.png

 

i only have made a few Deadpool sprites for the player, and in my opinion they look a little bit like shit, but the one i thought i guessed looked cool was these:

PLAYB1.png.cfc151f04b9feb11855f89017fb0438f.pngPLAYK0.png.629e9d0e7aa136268a939db87ff330dd.pngPLAYL0.png.4939d36606c9a0f5ec2bff49d4e490da.png

 

maybe if you want to contribute to this mod, maybe you guys can help!

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/10/2018 at 1:23 PM, Blastfrog said:

"hi i registered less than a year ago you the general public are my personal servants please expend time and labor to create an entire sprite set for my own personal use in a game that is primarily first person where you don't see the sprite 99% of the time anyway plzkthx"

 

oh boy where do i sign up, i can't wait to not receive compensation while making an entire miniproject that only one person wants for themselves and i dont find interest in myself or imagine many others for that matter

 

"that's an order, soldier!"

 

You should consider getting some perspective on what you can reasonably ask others to do for you (and in exchange for what).*** And this is coming from someone who isn't exactly known for having the best social etiquette, so that should frame just how out of whack your original post was.

 

Is this a sockpuppet? Smells vaguely like one. Or perhaps it's because I just took my shoes off. Either way, suspect timing, message, and lack of further activity. If you're really trying to prop your lonely request up with an alt, maybe you should reconsider what you're doing with your time.

 

***Actually that just gave me an idea. I'll make you a sprite set for at least 50 bucks, the more you pay, the better the sprite quality. :D

well i'm broke and spent most of my money on this awesome son of a bitch

91oHYjm5WdL._SL1500_.jpg.58210b6643c0c3cc2d27e95a8b7a274b.jpg

so, idk if i'm paying u anything. + i'm just asking for help to make some mod happen, and i don't think i'm paying anyone for helping me, i'm just making this mod out of a fun idea! Theres not many mods i can find that makes i guess a good deadpool mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Pyrolex said:

That action figure should be perfect for making the third-person sprites.

if only i had a digital camera D:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MrCacod3mon said:

if only i had a digital camera D:

Hmm, yeah, that would be a bit of a hinderence.

Share this post


Link to post

MrCacod3mon, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc) - more than just a few basic sprites, at least. Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, fraggle said:

MrCacod3mon, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc) - more than just a few basic sprites, at least. Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

ok ill make a thread on that

ill link it

Share this post


Link to post
On 18.12.2017 at 1:09 AM, SuperPCGamer said:

I want a mod ALL about Deadpool. Haven't found one. If you find a Deadpool related doom mod, let me know.

It doesn't exist. Like, at all.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, CWolf said:

It doesn't exist. Like, at all.

don't worry!! there will be one!

Deadpool will get a WAD

IF BATMAN CAN HAVE ONE, SO CAN DEADPOOL!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×