Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NATHAN-DEYVID-FLOR-1993

DOOM MODELOS 3D FULL HD - COLLECTOR

meu jogo no futuro com direct3d.exe desenvolvendo para todos lugares no mundo virtual pessoal ligado no projeto todos pessoas vai poder passar pelo portal do meu futuro então isso é divertido com sua namorada de verdade ou pra mim também obrigado a todos futuros ainda pode existir no mundo inteiro eu acredito nisso pra mim também então tá bom na minha conta não pago sempre gratuito para usar cartões do futuro vips é muito criativo tchau fui???...

Deixa eu traduzir isso pro resto do forum:

Lemme translate this for the rest of the forum:

My game in the future with direct3d.exe developing for all places in the virtual world people connected to the project all people will be able to pass by the portal of my future then this is funny with your real girlfriend or for me too thanks to all futures still can exist in the whole world I believe in this  for me too then it's good in my account don't pay alway free to use future vips cards it's much creative bye I'm off???...

E ainda não sei o que você está dizendo. Alguma coisa sobre você desenvolvendo um jogo? ROFL naquela tradução! XD

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.
Tá, eu buguei legal agora tentando ler isso.

Well seems to be a spam for the forums anyway so...
14522985_10210507213175035_1802901337705

23 minutes ago, Zanieon said:

Well seems to be a spam for the forums anyway so...

I'm doubtful if this is a spam, the guy does seem well-intentioned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Esli ya seychas bydy pisat' translitom eto bydet dich'.

Erm, so what is going on here, gentlemen?

Still got no idea what he's trying to say 

He registered just to make that one post and left you all confused. 

2 hours ago, R1ck said:

Still got no idea what he's trying to say 

It's plain for all to see: His game in the future will be developed with direct3d.exe for all places in the virtual world (now that's inclusive!)

Once his game is developed, people from all walks of life will be able to pass by the portal of his future as soon as they're connected to the project. Thanks to him, all potential futures will exist, even the funny ones one where players have real girlfriends. He believes firmly in this, as it will apply to him as well. In his account, don't pay - Always use free VIP cards from the future, as he is much more creative.

Well, at least it's not in ALL CAPS like I assumed from the title and username.

9 hours ago, Doomkid said:

It's plain for all to see: His game in the future will be developed with direct3d.exe for all places in the virtual world (now that's inclusive!)

Once his game is developed, people from all walks of life will be able to pass by the portal of his future as soon as they're connected to the project. Thanks to him, all potential futures will exist, even the funny ones one where players have real girlfriends. He believes firmly in this, as it will apply to him as well. In his account, don't pay - Always use free VIP cards from the future, as he is much more creative.

There's a VERY subtle error in your translation, dear. Real girlfriend seems to imply the one that is the true one, not the mistresses you keep.

2 hours ago, Glaice said:

This sounds a lot like some Second Life-type program...

Doom Life? Meh, I'd try it.