Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

Mapping a Bluetooth (Stratus XL) controller with D-Touch

I considered downloading it from Amazon, but to be honest I feel like it's worth more than $2.85. I will gladly buy it on Amazon, if I can't get my controller working, but if I can get this bluetooth controller (SteelSeries Stratus XL) working with it I will pay 28.50. No joke. I would probably even pay more for it if I could.

I will put my honor on the line for this. You can mark my words! Playing Doom while I'm camping? What?!?!?!?!?! That's what I call roughing it.

With only the touch screen, I feel like to me it'd be more of a novelty and maybe something to test ITYTD skill level with, but I will still pay for it on Amazon if I can't get the controller working!

@Doomworld... Help me, help @beloko out!!

I realize this could be potentially misconstrued as dickish in some way. That's not my intention. I just want to get this controller working, if not I have to return it. If that happens, D-Touch easily becomes worth at least 10x more to me. I feel like I'd use it all the time. Maybe it's a good incentive, cause:

This is what I get when I search: "GZDoom MFi Support"
https://www.google.com/search?q=gzdoom+mfi+support&oq=gzdoom+m&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i57j0l3.2536j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This is what I get when I search: "GZDoom Bluetooth controller" 
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=914&q=gzdoom+bluetooth+controller&oq=gzdoom+bluetooth+controller&gs_l=serp.3..33i21k1.4287.10490.0.10605.22.22.0.0.0.0.98.1562.21.21.0....0...1.1.64.serp..1.20.1492...0j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1.M-_OSNwfh4o

I've tried other searches using +/- really trying to narrow it down, but I can't find anything that is helping me. Hopefully this is a 30 second explanation and I can get this darn thing working.

Please.

Alright, I figured it out.

I was not looking on the right screen for the gamepad options. They are no in the GZDoom options menu. They are in the first menu at the top where it says, "GZDoom" by default. You select that and then choose gamepad and it will allow you to map the controls from there.