Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CzechMate29200

Megashit in the bathroom...

I'm replaying Doom 3 right now. I walked up to one of the toilets (I was wondering if there was some sort of  Easter egg in there), and the was this GIGANTIC turd in there. And then there also whispers coming out of the toilet. Has anyone else noticed this?

*barges in reading a book called "How To Be A Well Respected & Extremely Popular Member Of Doomworld"*

Okay... Huh... So... Alright!

Ahem.

Your post gave me mental cancer and you have simultaneously lowered everyones expectations down to a bare minimum lower than teared up sponges could possibly do. You fine sir should never see the light of day, and I hope you die very quickly and violently.

Guys, can I get my custom title now? I think I have proven my worth here. After all, I had managed to succesfully put up with something that wasn't even my buisness, and I had berated someone on something I should have ignored :D

Wait are you sure you were not playing Duke Forever? I mean that game is pretty shitty and outdated too!

1 hour ago, FuzzballFox said:

Wait are you sure you were not playing Duke Forever? I mean that game is pretty shitty and outdated too!

I think you mean Dookie Forever.

2 hours ago, FuzzballFox said:

it even has multiple shit-logs in it. if you pay attention to the "tips" given between levels, even the developers seem ashamed of including them in the game.

6 hours ago, CzechMate29200 said:

And then there also whispers coming out of the toilet.

THE CALL OF CACATHULHU

During my recent playthrough I noticed it and thought it was a mega shit too but it turns out it is indeed a mirror as @Linguica said.

Those whispers are the Duke Forever prophecy.

I think it was that black dude who walked out and greeted you as you went by the bathroom door. That's my speculation.

WITHOUT cheating, you're breaking the scripting/immersion! :P

Speaking of turds in games, I just noticed this beauty in Soldier of Fortune Platinum Edition:

If you shoot and destroy it John Mullins will say: "God, no money is worth this kind of smell."

2017-07-26_105724_040.png

Edited by Avoozl