Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdirBlaz

Has anyone else met this player?

I've come across a rather crude and egotistical player in my Zandronum server as of late, and I've just been wondering lately.

Does anyone know anything of them?

Their name is SaraisVanu

They came into my server at first stating "Doomworld is full of faggots". Then proceeded to claim "I am God", and called people plebians, scrubs, faggots, etc.

Has anyone seen this player before, or know anything of them? I've already given them a permaban from the server for harassing the host and creating drama.

Sorry if this thread appears to be a bad one to create issues, such is not my plan.

I don't know who they are, all I know is they came into my zandro server and threw up fights with people, and claimed himself to be "God".

24 minutes ago, Voros said:

@SArais? The guy that got banned on the ZDoom and Doomworld forums recently?

Oh, you mean the guy who started a flame war in a community WAD project thread over basically nothing?

It seems his objective is to get banned from everywhere possible. Sure is a perplexing goal for a self-alleged god, though.

Oh, you mean the guy who started a flame war in a community WAD project thread over basically nothing?

[citation neededwanted]

8 minutes ago, Voros said:

[citation neededwanted]

There's not much to cite anymore, he pretty much condemned all that he posted to post hell.

Ouch. Sure looks like the guy I saw, judging by how he talks. 

So just to be safe, how would I IP ban someone on Doomseeker, anyway?

You can't ban anybody from Doomseeker, Doomseeker is a master server browser. That would be like wanting to ban somebody from an email client.

What in God's name is that map? That looks like a bunch of shapes and textures puked all over. And it looks too huge.

I never played it, but I guess that was their submission for the Joy of Mapping.

... It's horrible. I just tried to play it myself.

Your first thing in sight is some tech-pillars blocking the way, and there's a switch by it. Try to use the switch, "You need all six keys to open the door."

And you have no way out except that "doorway" of tech-pillars. Guess how you get out.

by shooting the left-side wall inside the doorway. Even then, everything tries to be weird and fancy and stuff. It honestly hurts my eyes. I couldn't get very far past the blue key without closing the game to give my mind a break on what the hell things are supposed to be.

Well, now I can see why he was banned from other communities too. 

He got beaned banned?I tallked to him in the JoM discord sometimes,he seemed like a nice guy but maybe he showed his true personality that day/he changed.

9 minutes ago, SOSU said:

He got beaned banned?I tallked to him in the JoM discord sometimes,he seemed like a nice guy but maybe he showed his true personality that day/he changed.

I guess, his dead cat wrecked him mentally or he just hide his bad side until time came.

I read his entire post in JoM thread (the one that wasn't deleted)

20140010_444423925942235_163134645788195

well okay then..

^ and didn't take a screenshot, I assume? -_-

edit: oh, I'm dyslexic and I didn't see the "n't" in "wasn't"

Edited by bzzrak

44 minutes ago, bzzrak said:

^ and didn't take a screenshot, I assume? -_-

no I don't because those posts are there for everyone to see.

Yea I know that player, he sucks, don't know where he gets off calling other people scrubs :O) I don't think I've ever seen him win a game.

7 hours ago, AdirBlaz said:

Has anyone seen this player before, or know anything of them?

Nope, but I'm pretty sure that some random Internet troll isn't worth creating a Doomworld thread about. I'm not sure what you imagine is going to happen here.