Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Doom Builder make Deathmatch

I want make that on my WAD can run deathmatch. What should I know? For example I place one a thing "Player deathmatch starts" on beginning room. But i see, that other WADs place this thing on another room too... I need explain.

It's easy: When the game is played in deathmatch mode, players will never spawn on player <number> starts, but they will spawn on (semi)randomly selected player deathmatch starts. So put those starts wherever you want players to spawn in deathmatch.

39 minutes ago, scifista42 said:

It's easy: When the game is played in deathmatch mode, players will never spawn on player <number> starts, but they will spawn on (semi)randomly selected player deathmatch starts. So put those starts wherever you want players to spawn in deathmatch.

Ok, I have one deathmatch spawn at beginning and another spawn an slaughter ground. I want, that these players on first explore this ground bevore they can appear on this second spawn. Can I do this?

20 minutes ago, CrazyDoomguy said:

I want, that these players on first explore this ground bevore they can appear on this second spawn.

You aren't confusing deathmatch with coop, right?

18 minutes ago, scifista42 said:

You aren't confusing deathmatch with coop, right?

Yes. I dont know where and how edit it

Well, there is no way how a mapper can influence which particular deathmatch start will the game select to spawn a player on, so the answer to your question is no, you can't do this.