Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TootsyBowl

The megawad/mod of your dreams

I'd like to see a community project with Valiant resources - the new pistol/chaingun with custom monsters and textures. Possibly do like the Doomworld Mega Project and just accept every map just to see what kind of wacky things people might come up with for these resources, heh.

1 hour ago, valkiriforce said:

I'd like to see a community project with Valiant resources - the new pistol/chaingun with custom monsters and textures. Possibly do like the Doomworld Mega Project and just accept every map just to see what kind of wacky things people might come up with for these resources, heh.

This. Did I mention already enough times that the pinky and chaingun should have been like that in vanilla :)

Actually my "dream" megawad is REAL dream wad.

I mean, I saw a lot of dreams where I'm playing doom pwads which ones doesn't exist in real life. I want to recreate them from my memory, but...I'm too lazy for this. But I hope that I'll do this one day...

3 hours ago, valkiriforce said:

While I love the Valiant chaingun, I think it should have a little more spin-up and spin-down time, plus less accuracy. To compensate you could reintroduce the vanilla chain gun with a little more accuracy as an assault rifle of sorts. That's what I did for the super pistol in my personal Valiant install.