Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTX1996

Some MIDI arrangements

I wasn't sure if I should've put this under the "Everything else" category or "Doom General."  I'm still kind of new-ish here, so I still have to learn how the forums work exactly.

That aside, I made arrangements of "Day Of Mourning" from Map31 of Resurgence, and "Hexasketch" from Map29 of the Japanese Community Project.  Feel free to drop back some feedback and possibly suggestions on how I can improve my future arrangements!

Both of those arrangements are fantastic! Especially the one you've created for the Japanese Community Project.

I am not someone who considers myself terribly good at giving much input on this sort of thing, so I'll just say make sure that the music loops at 5:43 for Day of Mourning and at 3:09 for Hexasketch so that you don't have unnecessary silence in the soundtrack.

On 7/25/2017 at 8:24 AM, Skeletonpatch said:

Both of those arrangements are fantastic! Especially the one you've created for the Japanese Community Project.

I am not someone who considers myself terribly good at giving much input on this sort of thing, so I'll just say make sure that the music loops at 5:43 for Day of Mourning and at 3:09 for Hexasketch so that you don't have unnecessary silence in the soundtrack.

It never really occurred to me that I should've cut out the silence at the end of each track.  I dunno, if I get more feedback with others addressing the same issue, then I may reupload an edited version so they'll have smoother "loops."

Other than that, thanks for the bit of feedback!

I wish people would actually post the MIDIs in question... Or at least give some kind confirmation on when they'll release it.

Instead, it's a YouTube video.