Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Britney_the_King

EXTREME Doomseeker Trolls

Hey all, it's been a while since I posted on doomworld, last time was to complain about a troll on doomseeker, lol. 

UPDATE - The server is now back online, so I guess the admin is aware of the problem, but still hasn't responded to my e-mail

However... 7/25/17 - I was playing with some online friends and when we make it to the last boss, kind of like level 30 from Doom 2, there are all types of weapons to use and copious amounts of ammo. The thing is, a new guy joins by the name of "...". No big deal right? SIKE. We needed to walk down a long hall before we get to the entrance that leads to the boss fight. This asshole grabs the BFG and just spams the shit out of it, killing us and then restocking on ammo. It went on for a good hour; that's not all though. My friends and I had our share of fucking around and just calling him names, but he just takes it up a notch. This guy started spamming the fuck out of the chat, and my username would appear, so it looked like I was saying it. Allow me to enlighten you of the content of these messages. 

"Oooh, I want a dick in my azz, someone please pound me, etc.."

I wasn't even offended or scared that someone might think it was me, it was just.. sad

So in order to not confuse other friends that might happen to join the server at that very moment, I changed back my name from Britney_The_Babe to Britney_The_King. So everything was sorted out, nothing else was happening. UNTIL, he copied my marine color, so it looked like I was trolling everyone. What a fucking nightmare man. So everyone kept joining the server to play and this asshat just kept BFG fucking everyone. Later he added a few bots to the server and they began to 'Drop Weapon' spam. Not just any weapon though, these were basic Vanilla Doom weapons and we kept picking them up while trying to run past him (which we did a couple of times, huzzah). This basically broke the server and is now inaccessible at this moment in time, and it's been a day now. I have never encountered a troll like him who just had lots of time on his hands and was able to hack and modify random shit. Worst part of this whole situation: We couldn't votekick him out, the voting feature was disabled. 

My question(s), has anyone ever encountered a troll hacker or have had a similar or worse story? I'm genuinely curious now. How was he able to do it? Is he fucking Houdini?

So many questions. 

Edited by Britney_Is_King : Add an update

You could try e-mailing the server owner(right click in doomseeker) to see if perhaps someone managed to steal their password, or at least to have them check server logs to verify this encounter. If they condone such behavior and you can prove it the Zandronum Master Server staff can blacklist them.

I'll also mention it's important to record demos of games or take screenshots of abuse. Since you're using Doomseeker, In DS you can press the red button on the top bar to record before joining a game, and the button next to that manages your recorded demos. To take a screenshot press f12 or drop the console (press ~) and type screenshot into it.

think I know who you're talking about, no idea who the person is but I've had a really similar encounter with similar spamming while streaming Doom. 

2 minutes ago, bioshockfan90 said:

think I know who you're talking about, no idea who the person is but I've had a really similar encounter with similar spamming while streaming Doom. 

Whoa bro, that's fucked. And you were streaming.. x-x RIP

Yeah seen this annoying shit around as well. They're insanely dedicated, sounds like it hasn't changed for the last couple years now

Just now, Doomkid said:

Yeah seen this annoying shit around as well. They're insanely dedicated, sounds like it hasn't changed for the last couple years now

Ikr, like Jesus Christ man. 

I was complaining about in January of 2016 and then this happens, lmfao. 

I was never cool enough to get malignantly trolled. Challenge the n00bs / trolls to a deathmatch or team game and post the results. That's about the best way to dishonor people in the Doom multiverse. pure pwn, that's what ya do

uhhhhhhhh that doesn't work. Just use the ignore function in zandronum or hit f8 to mute. Engagement only makes it worse, take it from me.

50 minutes ago, Decay said:

uhhhhhhhh that doesn't work. Just use the ignore function in zandronum or hit f8 to mute. Engagement only makes it worse, take it from me.

Yeah, yeah. That's what I did afterwards. 

so OP should avoid getting so gud that (s)he doesn't brag about it? huh, I couldn't have imagined that kind of advice coming from your direction

I am not a good player. I have successfully and continually pissed off a ton of people much better than me. Beating me has never once meant anything, I will still come back and troll because someone is easy to irritate. So my advice is based on the fact that I troll and flame plenty of people who have smacked me down in a duel. It means nothing.

I guess whenever I got destroyed I turned my frustration loose on the map editor. So I never had much build-up of resentment. Both of us will never be gud, even if we did play 1 on 1 no holds barred dwango6 map01