Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alfonzo

Podcast Throwdown: Doom Radio vs. 40oz

Sure, open on up

Yes, in about 30 minutes (5:45 EDT/EST?????) we will start having some exhibition matches for anybody watching/wanting to try it out. I highly encourage people to give it a try!

As a note, I'm running a backup stream on youtube here: 

Edit: Or not, my internet is acting up. I'll toss an offline recording later.

Edited by Edward850

10 minutes ago, Voros said:

All this for a duel...

If it works for a boxing match...

Edit: Good game guys!

Edited by Bauul

Great matches; fun watches! But props to Major Arlene for coming out for a round as well; well-played everyone!

Nice footwork forty but you should have taken that warm-up! ;))

Thanks go to Capn for the stream host, to dew, Decay, Rottking and Edward850 for the commentary, to doomkid for keeping the wheels turning ahead of crunch time... and to 40oz for decorating the floor. Deathmatch is not for the elite alone; if you enjoyed watching the game or any of the others before and after, I encourage you to get involved! Speak to one of the officiating honchos and they'll point you in the right direction.

Now get off my airwaves.

Edited by Alfonzo

So the rumors are true; when you practice, you play better! Could definitely have been better prepared. Oh well.

Good game, Alfonzo. Props for being the better man. I wanted to stick around after the game but I had an IRL crisis come up that I had to deal with right away.

Congrats for proving superiority, Alfonzo. Good showing, 40oz! The second game was quite good and you fought your way back from a considerably deep hole.

Also I apologize for my unceasing chatter, I felt pressured to fill any period of silence with words. But good words, strong words!

40oz did a lot better than I expected he would. Best play of the match was the stealing of the soulsphere at the beginning of round 2! Well played.

Props to everybody involved! :) Fun games to watch and even participate in even if I did get the floor firmly planted in my face a couple of times hehe

If you missed it, or just want to see a different angle, here is a video (the match starts 21min 30 in):

I would relish the opportunity to bully the best players almost as much as I would getting into a room 1-on-1 with Alyson.

Please form a queue; take a ticket and make a thread.

4 minutes ago, Alfonzo said:

I would relish the opportunity to bully the best players almost as much as I would getting into a room 1-on-1 with Alyson.

Please form a queue; take a ticket and make a thread.

You're on bucko!

I'm ready to re test my skills in the arena and prove that I AM a worthy adversary to all. This will be fun.

Fuck you, work, for making me miss this shit. About to watch now!

edit: GG! Turns out aim + practice really are what make a great dueler after all :^)

Well done both of you, this was really enjoyable to watch. Shit map though, whoever made that is a moron!

Edited by Doomkid