Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrCacod3mon

What mods are funny when mixed with another?

Mock2+Extreme Weapons Pack

The most extreme Doom campaign experience you'll ever experience in your whole life.

7 minutes ago, Voros said:

Mock2+Extreme Weapons Pack

The most extreme Doom campaign experience you'll ever experience in your whole life.

ill try it out...

Well...I have never tried Brutal Doom with HDoom before...and I don't think it would make much of a difference at all...but damn, what a concept.

EDIT:  Dammit, @nxGangGirl!  I posted this before I saw that you beat me to it.  Dammit, dammit, dammit.

LegenDoom + (insert projectile-only overpower mod here - not affecting weapons so as to not break legendary weapons!)

Best effective on slaughter maps.

Anything combined with Run For It!

Had to do a custom version of the mod to make this work right, but i got a great little title graphic out of it. And then I lost the edited mod somehow.

Mixed a mod that makes doom look shitty, and a mod that makes it SOUND shitty, and added 16-bit music that's really shitty. As an added bonus it somehow fucked up the map textures, which are supposed to make it look like a brick castle floating in the void. I call it Doough.

Brutal Doom and DemonSteele.

Skeletons. Skeletons everywhere.

On 8/13/2017 at 3:32 PM, Tracer said:

But here.  

How in the heck can i get DooD?? i look all over google and i cant find anything...

B-but Corona- no they did not use Quake menu sounds for the chaingun! D: or hey is that a SSG sound I see... yeah nvm

1 hour ago, MrCacod3mon said:

How in the heck can i get DooD?? i look all over google and i cant find anything...

I searched this forum and quickly found this:

27 minutes ago, SavageCorona said:

This and any stupid slaughtermap

That simply shoots fast. For more interesting OP weapons, try this (requires ZDoom family):

To add silliness to anything that doesn't already replace the sounds, try my silly sounds: empsndb2.zip

If you mix Demonsteele with Brutal Doom, the map will flood with golden Revenants. This was done because Terminus was getting tired of people complaining about Demonsteele not being compatible with Brutal Doom. I remember him saying on Twitter that someone threatened to sue him for not making Demonsteele Brutal Doom compatible. Yeesh.