• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

The stuff nightmares are made out of

3 minutes ago, Angry_Cat said:

Are you sure you aren't insane?

It clearly sys "I am a dork."

I remember seeing the base first frame in a thread but I lost it. How well would this look in an animated texture?

e - I am sorry for this.

Uvc5FNG.png

@Angry_Cat

3fxresY.png

Edited by NeedHealth

31 minutes ago, NeedHealth said:

I remember seeing the base first frame in a thread but I lost it. How well would this look in an animated texture?

e - I am sorry for this.

Uvc5FNG.png

@Angry_Cat

3fxresY.png

It was the HDOOM Opinion thread. I thought about doing more to the eye popping Doomguy, but well time constraints.

An animated texture? Both would be okay. The catch with the eye popping Doomguy is that he isn't symmetrical even if he looks symmetrical.

19 minutes ago, geo said:

It was the HDOOM Opinion thread. I thought about doing more to the eye popping Doomguy, but well time constraints.

An animated texture? Both would be okay. The catch with the eye popping Doomguy is that he isn't symmetrical even if he looks symmetrical.

Even better if his face is slightly skewed I believe, because that moves it closer to Pareidolia which is something I always wanted to see more of in games. Basically human brains are wired to see faces everywhere, if you didn't know. I won't digress into why but that is how it is.

1 hour ago, CzechMate29200 said:

quadcyber.jpg.0b72d5bef48d038fe639b0890ffa306a.jpg

oh yes...

I always thought that gun was texture not found. I never realized it was a Cyber demon or even any sort of animal faced humanoid.

The final boss of Post Hell's Hell. Doomguy's Evil Clone Mashup Mastermind Of Sin.

Gee I thought Doom 5's boss wasn't going to be revealed this soon.

18 hours ago, NeedHealth said:

e - I am sorry for this.

Uvc5FNG.png

@Angry_Cat

3fxresY.png

I suppose they animate quite well together:

pxoQapI.gif

I prefer this one better:

azlfcwl.gif

Maybe it's like a DOOM Incubus that gets DOOM players instead of women in their sleep. Maybe I'm just not in the same 'rift'; I'm just getting some kind of sense of schizophrenia over the 'crazy eyes', like some kind of crazy white beard, one eye, crazy old man mental hospital patient showing you his glass eye.

That's why I say it reminds me of the Incubus, like something that can take you in the paralysis of sleep.

Do you know what its like to forget you made something even a mere 5+ weeks ago... then see it as if for the first time. Its actually horrifying. Especially Doomcaco.

2 minutes ago, Angry_Cat said:

Welcome to Doomworld.

Oh yeah... that member is new. So if the member never returns I will assume my animation did it.

... well back to animating things.

16 minutes ago, Piper Maru said:

The Doomslayer without his praetor suit is rather nightmarish.

Reveal hidden contents

E7SqGRR.jpg

Its the only spoiler I regret seeing. Let this be a warning to all.

On 7/30/2017 at 7:38 PM, geo said:

I always thought that gun was texture not found. I never realized it was a Cyber demon or even any sort of animal faced humanoid.

Baron of kicking ass and chewing gum